Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

Nothing is known at this point about the passes or release dates.

Check out last years thread about this and you can see when 2017 release dates were.

I know the private hhn tours came out mid June last year.
I booked that and my hhn passes then.

I can’t believe there’s going to be a new Bill & Ted movie right as the show has been cancelled from HHN! :sad1:

The movie has been talked about and rumored for years

From what has been written about it, it will be a must see for me!

When they start the sign ups for the AP early entry nights, does it show up under “Featured fun” on the annual pass holder tab??

When they start the sign ups for the AP early entry nights, does it show up under “Featured fun” on the annual pass holder tab??

I think it's usually done via email. Or at least they may mention it in the AP email that gets sent about once a month.

Supposedly Universal Hollywood just put up and took down a video announcing Trick R Treat for HHN Hollywood and Orlando....

Beat me too it. The video is down now. From what I've heard it was supposed to be announced last Thursday but Hollywood was having website problems so they pushed the announcement to this Thursday. Either someone hit the button early or in fixing the website problems it accidentally posted the video, lol. Whoops. Really excited I'm making the trip now. I love Trick r Treat and Stranger Things!

Do we think this’ll be a house rather than a scarezone then this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter