"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Green poison apple stein:

I’m new here and apologies as I have not read through the entire thread.

I am going to WDW just for the party this year (two days) so I will not be able to park hop to get the green apple stein which I understand will ONLY be available at AK.

Any way to get the green apple stein without going to animal kingdom? Not interested in paying a premium on eBay either.... I need the green to go with my red!

Thanks!

How far ahead are people getting a spot for HP?
Is 7:15-7:20 ok for the 7:40 show?
We want to be pretty close to stage.
Thinking I may park stroller and just walk with DS to hub since will be be easier for us to squeeze in that way!

The merchandise will be easy - you can get that when you get in or around 4 when everyone else gets in. The other two will be trickier. You should probably line up for Pooh and gang between 6:15-6:30 (make sure you arent the first inline tho) and then one of you get in line for the popcorn bucket and then meet you back at the M&G - You may even have to let other families in front of you if your partner isn't back yet from popcorn run.

Why don't you want to be in first in line? Is it because they're having other members of their party join later, or for another reason? I was just curious in case there was something super secret about not wanting to be the first in line lol :)

We did the first parade. We arrived at flagpole a few minutes before the headless horseman came.
We did not do desserts before. We did rides until 9, then headed down.

We did parade view, followed CM along back way to terrace, grabbed a couple plates of desserts, a couple drinks each, and then the fireworks started shortly after.

The CM gave us a great table, no overhang blocking fireworks. We were a party of 4, but our table was actually for 6. There were a couple of tables for 2 available at rail. There may have been more tables open, but our CM had us laughing so I didn't pay attention.

Now, I did hear a group yelling at a CM because their table was taken. I assume it was a group that went to the dessert party and then left for the parade and then came back. It was a bit of an ordeal, but the CMs set up a table for them. I was worried we had their table, but we didn't, thank goodness!!
This is super helpful, thank you!! We have the garden view, so we might do desserts early because it would be harder for us to eat during the fireworks.

Why don't you want to be in first in line? Is it because they're having other members of their party join later, or for another reason? I was just curious in case there was something super secret about not wanting to be the first in line lol :)
I think it is because the popcorn buckets start selling at 7 and so does the meet &greet. so by not being first in line it allows someone to get the popcorn and get back before their turn at the m&g.

I wasn’t sure if it was officially confirmed that merch could be purchased with wristband before 7, so that definitely makes that easier!

Is there a popcorn cart that would carry Oogie Boogie that would have shorter lines than some others?

I was reading the first post for updated character locations. Does the green font represent characters coming out early (Moana @ 5:45 and Jack & Sally @ 5:00)? Do you have to have a party wristband to meet them? Sorry if this was already clarified

I was reading the first post for updated character locations. Does the green font represent characters coming out early (Moana @ 5:45 and Jack & Sally @ 5:00)? Do you have to have a party wristband to meet them? Sorry if this was already clarified
Yes and yes.

The dwarfs also start early (6:15).

CMs will actively check for party bands in line. I’ve seen quite a few people thrown out over the years, so make sure you have you band before getting in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter