Official 2018 Star Wars Dark Side Weekend

I like the design I just would of liked the 10k in the red or black

Any expo related question to those who have done marathon or princess this year... would if be frowned upon or even possible for our non running party member to hold a spot in line to get into the arena while we did bibs ? Just curious

I like the design I just would of liked the 10k in the red or black

Any expo related question to those who have done marathon or princess this year... would if be frowned upon or even possible for our non running party member to hold a spot in line to get into the arena while we did bibs ? Just curious

Someone will hate on you, and as long as you're not in front of me.... haha.

No, I would say it isn't the best thing to do, but you could easily go in there and pick up a few things until they'll be able to join you. I don't see why they want to get bibs first thing... those are going anywhere... My advice is that you all get in line for merchandise together if that's important to you.

Someone will hate on you, and as long as you're not in front of me.... haha.

No, I would say it isn't the best thing to do, but you could easily go in there and pick up a few things until they'll be able to join you. I don't see why they want to get bibs first thing... those are going anywhere... My advice is that you all get in line for merchandise together if that's important to you.
The past races I’ve been to at bibs they gave you a card to bring to the preorder merchandise area (or with my pin preorder last year they gave it to me at the bib area)
I just don’t want to do merch first then have to wait a second time to get into the arena to get my preorders

Can I pick up my DH chEar squad stuff? Trying to save him a trip to the expo.

I like the shirts! I wasn't crazy about the artwork on last years shirts, so these are much better IMO. Grey is not my favorite, but it will go with pretty much anything so there's that.

Trying not to worry about Sunday's weather - at least right now no thunderstorms until later. Don't mind the rain so much if it's warm, just don't want it to get cancelled!

I'm fine with the shirts. The last two years were pretty similar so I'm glad its a little different this time!

I agree. I’m not a big fan of giant screen prints on tech shirts. It makes them not breathe very well, and almost defeats the purpose of being a tech shirt...

Agreed. My Tower of Terror 10 miler shirt from 2014 (the last running of that race!) has a large screen print on the front, and I usually can’t wear that shirt for running because the area beneath the screen print sticks to my skin when I start to heat up! It’s a fun, glow in the dark shirt, but not breathable!

I like the half marathon shirt and am sure I will wear it! It’s not the world’s most exciting design, but it does clearly say ”Star Wars” and that’s fun.

Does anyone have an Instagram where they will be posting about their Dark Side or Disney adventures? I'd love to follow you!

I'll share mine, if anyone cares to follow it. I think it will be fun to see what others capture throughout the weekend. I'm running all of the races!

Does anyone have an Instagram where they will be posting about their Dark Side or Disney adventures? I'd love to follow you!

I'll share mine, if anyone cares to follow it. I think it will be fun to see what others capture throughout the weekend. I'm running all of the races!

I just do one instagram post a day but my feed is @swflmeli - we leave tomorrow morning!

Not sure why people dislike these. From a design standpoint alone, these are well done.
Two reasons for me:
1. I really, really dislike these characters
2. I'm not a fan of the actual shirts rD uses - I find them uncomfortable

Two reasons for me:
1. I really, really dislike these characters
2. I'm not a fan of the actual shirts rD uses - I find them uncomfortable
A Note for 2 - I actually like the shirts runDisney uses! I think they are a lot better and more comfortable compared to ones I get elsewhere. Very interesting how everything is different to everyone. :)

Why does the photo of the 5k shirt make it look like a crop top?

Seems most everyone is heading to AK after the race/breakfast/brunch (super jealous of the Cali Grill brunchers....been trying to get that for awhile!). We have an ADR at Prime Time for a late lunch and planned to spend the day at HS before heading home, since we're doing a Star Wars-themed race and that's where the SW stuff is at.

Anyone done brunch at Paddlefish? We might switch reservations. Or any other brunch recommendations?

I love the shirts, and I am 2.5 hours from walking out of the office... I will be at Magic Kingdom by Extra Magic Hours! Whoohoo!! See you peeps on the dark side! Safe travels to all! Have a GREAT race weekend!

Where's a good place to carb load Saturday evening on property? I have a group of probably 5 to 7 people who would be eating with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter