Official 2018 Star Wars Dark Side Weekend

Hey, I was wondering: will water be available at the starting area before you go into the corrals? I've already accepted that in order to be hydrated enough to run the distance I'm going to have to drink enough pre-race that I'll have to make a pee stop somewhere along the way, but it'd be helpful to know if I should tow along a second bottle of water to be finished before I start the race, or if I can just grab water before I head into the corral.

Hey, I was wondering: will water be available at the starting area before you go into the corrals? I've already accepted that in order to be hydrated enough to run the distance I'm going to have to drink enough pre-race that I'll have to make a pee stop somewhere along the way, but it'd be helpful to know if I should tow along a second bottle of water to be finished before I start the race, or if I can just grab water before I head into the corral.

There is a table with water cups. Do not remember exactly where for DS, for marathon it was in area after bag check.

Hoping for a good expo experience for everyone today. We're going to Animal Kingdom today and the expo tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see the difference between expo first day and second day tomorrow. We've done first day before.

Yeah for the meet up!

People are already lined up to get into the expo. I’m braving it this morning only because I have to pick up my DH ChEar Squad stuff. He just doesn’t have the time to drive over there. If the line to get into the merch area is stupid I’ll just go back tomorrow.

Wow- so far so good. This is way more organized than the mess that was Marathon weekend earlier this year. Thank You runDisney. Merchandise line not too bad yet..

Did anyone else preorder the Runner Bundle merch item(s) and remember what's in it, or pick up theirs already? From what I remember, it's the medal pin, the logo pin, and the car magnet. I'll be hitting the regular merch line tomorrow before I go pick up my preordered items and I want to make sure I don't duplicate purchases.

Expo isn’t bad at all, but I haven’t hit the race merchandise building yet. Just got my race shirts and just like Princess the womens are smaller than previous years. I just exchanged mine for the next size up.

@Keels they are using the clear plastic cups

We aren't hitting the expo until Saturday, hope if there's anything I want it's still available!

That's when I'm hitting it up. I'll fight you over the Boba Fett gravy boat, which will probably be the only merchandise item left.

Did anyone else preorder the Runner Bundle merch item(s) and remember what's in it, or pick up theirs already? From what I remember, it's the medal pin, the logo pin, and the car magnet. I'll be hitting the regular merch line tomorrow before I go pick up my preordered items and I want to make sure I don't duplicate purchases.
Yes I can post a picture later if you like

Expo isn’t bad at all, but I haven’t hit the race merchandise building yet. Just got my race shirts and just like Princess the womens are smaller than previous years. I just exchanged mine for the next size up.
Thanks for heads up in line for Jaba photo op in arena which has been my longest wait thus far then have to get back to Visa and I’m done (it’s 1132 at the moment and arrived just after 1030 FWIW)

How did I miss Lululemon in the expo vendor list? 10% off all purchases. They only have a few things for purchase.

That's when I'm hitting it up. I'll fight you over the Boba Fett gravy boat, which will probably be the only merchandise item left.

The potential reality of this scenario is disturbing... This will be my first time going to an Expo on Saturday, so I'm curious what it will be like.

BB8 figuren is the hot ticket item. We had a small push and shove session at open. Of course some ebayers were there with 4 baskets full of them!!!! ***...

The expo was easy peasy and already back at our resort thank goodness! Our bus driver on the return route was crazy!:scared1::crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter