Official 2018 Star Wars Dark Side Weekend

Hmmm ... I wasn’t planning on going to the Expo until tomorrow, but maybe I’ll just go and get it out of the way today if it’s been easy so far ...

BB8 figuren is the hot ticket item. We had a small push and shove session at open. Of course some ebayers were there with 4 baskets full of them!!!! ***...

I know this may not be the right forum and it's been discussed extensively, but I really wish runDisney would implement some restrictions, at least for the first couple days of the expo.

My vote is for a bib tear-off required to make any merchandise purchase and limit quantities to two of any one thing. I know it wouldn't completely solve it since people can still register for races they don't plan to run, and people could sell the bib tear-off if they don't care as much about merchandise but it would significantly reduce the ability to buy a basket full of one thing.

Sorry for the tirade, this just infuriates me!

I won’t be there until Saturday. Hope someone can post some photos from the expo and merch!

Rain and thunderstorms looking more and more likely for the half ... I hope it’s not rained out. Yikes.

Have fun everyone!

There is plenty of merchandise everywhere including BB8 figures. I left with just a coffee cup. I wanted a sweaty band, but they had zero race specific ones. It was just one generic race weekend one I didn’t care for.

I’m in line for a Jabba pic and it’s moving fast.

BB8 figuren is the hot ticket item. We had a small push and shove session at open. Of course some ebayers were there with 4 baskets full of them!!!! ***...
That’s why we backtrackedand did Arena first then Visa.... I was bummed that the headbands weren’t race specific just half marathon weekend ones either that or around 11a ish they were not put out
The expo was easy peasy and already back at our resort thank goodness! Our bus driver on the return route was crazy!:scared1::crazy2:
Out as well room not ready so heading to Disney Springs

Did anyone see Kessel Run merchandise for sale? I circled the building three times, but didn’t see anything. Knowing me I probably walked right by it.

Did anyone see Kessel Run merchandise for sale? I circled the building three times, but didn’t see anything. Knowing me I probably walked right by it.
I didn’t see anything Kessel ...
Heading toward POP now still haven’t gotten a room ready text

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter