Official 2018 Star Wars Dark Side Weekend

If you have hard proof of that time that she could finish in, drop by the Expo and visit Runner Relations today or tomorrow to see if they’ll slot her up. They’re being real helpful this weekend because of last-chance registration so there’s a good shot she could get a bump up a few corrals.
What would hard proof be? This is her first race, but she is consistently fast in training. Only evidence is her own tracking. Probably not enough?

What would hard proof be? This is her first race, but she is consistently fast in training. Only evidence is her own tracking. Probably not enough?

Do you have Garmin times, etc., to show her training times?

Anyone else notice that the amount of Champion brand merchandise seems less than years past?

I just tried on my prepuchased jacket and they're not Champion anymore. Doesn't seem as heavy weight. Yet the same price.
My husband was happy it had thumb holes though!

Do you have Garmin times, etc., to show her training times?
No. Her swim coach tracked all her progress. She’s a competitive swimmer and he oversaw her training so that it was compatible with the swimming. Someone upthread gave some good strategies for making the best of a late corral. She’ll do that. Next year she’ll be out front!

My husband was happy it had thumb holes though!

Noticed that and also happy.

A trend from 2016 I think I see again: a second plastic tag in the armpit area. My red vapor half shirt has one. I found another one on a 16 Wine and Dine only recently because it was so buried.

Is there a meet-up prior to heading to the corrals today or tomorrow?

I'm in a black Nike shirt and red shorts with a white visor today.

Great 10k. I’ll say it again. This is the best run, RD event. Blows marathon and princess out of The water two years in a row. It’s as if almost two diffeeent companies run the races. Great job everyone today!

Great 10k. I’ll say it again. This is the best run, RD event. Blows marathon and princess out of The water two years in a row. It’s as if almost two diffeeent companies run the races. Great job everyone today!
Nothing to compare it to, but I was so impressed by yesterday’s event.

I agree I did the same course for W&D 10k last November totally a more energetic vibe

Wow! I am blown away by today’s race. So organized, so many photo ops and the vibes there were just good vibes from all the runners. It is such a different experience than Princess.

I think part of it could be size. Marathon weekend and princess are huge.

That said I still really enjoy Marathon weekend.

I think Star Wars and princess are about same size.

And yes, marathon weekend is way too big. The theme and the organition need work.

Wow! I am blown away by today’s race. So organized, so many photo ops and the vibes there were just good vibes from all the runners. It is such a different experience than Princess.

Shhh we shouldn’t tell too many people. Let’s keep princess and mess and SW NICE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter