OFFICIAL 2019 FREE DINING Thread - AVAILABLE to be booked NOW!!!

Is anyone having success getting in? I keep getting Stitch, Donald and Goofy. Trying on both IE and Google Chrome.

The site is down - did anyone happen to catch the details of the room only discount released today?

The site is down - did anyone happen to catch the details of the room only discount released today?

website crashed on me while I was trying to make my update (Room only Poly 8/12-8/17). Got in the call que and first agent wasn't super helpful. I kept trying online but was getting no where. Ended up calling back and getting a more knowledgeable agent on the phone who made the room only switch. We weren't interested in free dining since we bought our tickets before the October price hike from UT. We saved about 15% off our deluxe standard stay.

It was working an hour or so ago for me, just very slowly. I then got some phone calls here at work and am trying to pick back up, but now it's down.

Oh boy.........my reservation(s) can no longer be found :oops:

FREE DINING......ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Doug :goofy:

website crashed on me while I was trying to make my update (Room only Poly 8/12-8/17). Got in the call que and first agent wasn't super helpful. I kept trying online but was getting no where. Ended up calling back and getting a more knowledgeable agent on the phone who made the room only switch. We weren't interested in free dining since we bought our tickets before the October price hike from UT. We saved about 15% off our deluxe standard stay.
What phone number did you use? We can't get through on the ones we're trying.

Oh boy.........my reservation(s) can no longer be found :oops:

FREE DINING......ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Doug :goofy:
Oh no!!! Did you get a confirmation number online or via email?? If you got that far you should be okay. If it crashed before issuing a confirmation number it may not officially be booked. Was your CC charged? That's another sign that it's out there....somewhere.

Ugh. My husband woke me up this morning yelling that FD had dropped. By the time I got up and to a computer the site is down as well as telephone lines. FD stress is here lol.

I just asked this in a unoffical thread :( (Sorry) I think site is down. I saw 2 offer free dining and summer stay and play (30% off) which one is better? I plan on staying in POR for 5 nights

FYI - since I was able to get on earlier, I'll give you a few examples of what I found for availability/options. I was able to actually get a reservation booked, thankfully, since after a phone call here at work, the site is now down. I'd like to be able to look at other date options and potentially adjust our reservation, but at least I grabbed something while I could.

We got 8/10 - 8/18 (Sat - Sun) at Yacht Club, with 8-day tickets, for $6188 for Standard View.

Beach Club was available at the same time, but only Water View, for $7100+.

Wilderness Lodge had availability, Nature view for $6145, as well as Courtyard View w/ Bunk Bed (want to say it was $200-$300 more, but can't recall exactly). The interesting thing on this one was that no price availability showed from the main page when searching all resorts, but when I clicked on check availability button for Wilderness, there were multiple options available - normally in the past, for me, if there aren't prices listed for a resort on the all resorts page, there's nothing available by going to that resort's page.

Yacht Club for 8/8 - 8/17 (Thu - Sat) was about $6700.

Hope this gives a little info to those staring at Stitch having eaten the page.

Took forever, website “loading” for several minutes at a time for each step of the reservation, but was eventually able to book 2 preferred rooms at Pop, Aug 17-24. 4 adults, 1 child, upgraded to regular dining plan ~$5800 altogether

Can't get through on phone or website. Tried different browsers, clearing cache, etc. No luck. I'll keep trying.
Anyone else get through recently?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter