OFFICIAL 2019 FREE DINING Thread - AVAILABLE to be booked NOW!!!

Couldn't believe it when I saw an article on facebook this morning that FD had dropped! I already had three rooms booked at Pop for our family with 5 day PHs and standard dining plan for September 21-28. I didn't even try to modify, just did a straight rebook for every single room this morning at about 7 AM and will cancel the old reservation. Ended up saving $887 off our original booking price! This is actually my first time ever doing free dining. We always book PHs and a dining plan, so we're the perfect audience for this.

Oh no!!! Did you get a confirmation number online or via email?? If you got that far you should be okay. If it crashed before issuing a confirmation number it may not officially be booked. Was your CC charged? That's another sign that it's out there....somewhere.
I was modifying a reservation........at the selection of the room with free dining.........then crashed. Haven't been back in since 2+ hours

Doug :goofy:

Wish I could have just booked something this morning when I was able to easily get multiple quotes for several different dates/rooms combinations. But it was for my parents and I couldn't get them on the phone to complete it. sigh....

My refresh fingers are getting sore!

Happy for those who are getting through. I have a FD BB booked from our Aug trip but trying to help my brother and SIL out. Refresh, repeat, repeat, repeat. Have been refreshing for over 3 hours on both IE and Google Chrome, both without success.

Anyone successful lately online or only via phone??

I tried for a long time to get the website to work, but never got anywhere. I finally got through on the phone after calling 3-4 times. Hold time was about 30 minutes. I got FD at GF this August. At the time I did not know that a room discount was out too. I think I would prefer that. I'll just keep checking the website!

This is insanity! Thank goodness a friend sent me a text letting me know. I finally go through by phone after about an hour. I've been holding 35 minutes... Fingers crossed...

Crazy timing. My sister and I just called and booked a September trip yesterday, in hopes that a free dining deal would drop. When I woke up a 8 am, I saw all the FB posts about free dining dropping today, so I called and added it to our reservation! We did have to upgrade to water room views at CBR, but that's fine!

After trying all morning got through and had our trip booked in 25mins. Aug 22, 6 nights at BWI. Now to decide between that or the trip I previously booked at YC?! Used the 407-939-5277 number but took many tries of getting the all circuits busy message.

Just got through (after about 25 tries dialing) and was only on hold for about 3 minutes. Got Pop Century Sep 10th-17th Preferred Room upgraded dining for 2 adults, 7 nights, 6 day tickets $2581.78. Whew!

More than a bit frustrated seeing all the quick calls to update/modify reservations. I've been on hold now for 80 minutes and the website still isn't working. This is my least favorite Disney experience.

More than a bit frustrated seeing all the quick calls to update/modify reservations. I've been on hold now for 80 minutes and the website still isn't working. This is my least favorite Disney experience.
Do you have another phone you can try to call in on (without hanging up your current call that is holding)? Maybe they've opened up new lines and your current call is just stuck somewhere?

Do you have another phone you can try to call in on (without hanging up your current call that is holding)? Maybe they've opened up new lines and your current call is just stuck somewhere?

I'm trying on my cell too, but getting the busy circuits message. it doesn't help that I'm at work either. :(

Been on hold for 47 minutes now. Hoping to change ressie from ASM to PORFQ. iScrap, did you get through yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter