Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

Sold out dates for last year:

10/12
10/14
10/20
10/28

Frequent Fear passholders were still allowed in on sold out nights.

None of the September dates sold out, but the event had higher attendance than normal, mostly due to the draw of Stranger Things. Going back and looking at it, the crowds outside before opening were scarier than any house.

Glad that I waited for Rush of Fear rather than the BOGO. The RoF with the EP option is a much better deal than the ticket alone and trying to buy EP’s separately for each night.

I bought an AP and have an order confirmation number but not a ticket number as I haven't collected the AP yet so I can't access the AP rates. Aargh! Are the RIP tours on sale yet?

We got our express passes! Really need it this year as we only have 1 night instead of our usual 2.

To see the ap ticket prices you have to use your log in to enter the site

Ap ticket rates will be posted by UO later

The computer is not letting me look at the hhn annual pass stuff. It doesn’t accept any of the three passes I have for me and my family members. My pass expires October 7, but I am going for the opening weekend of Hhn. Has this happened to anyone?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter