Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

The computer is not letting me look at the hhn annual pass stuff. It doesn’t accept any of the three passes I have for me and my family members. My pass expires October 7, but I am going for the opening weekend of Hhn. Has this happened to anyone?

Same here. I called number on back of pass. Aph system is being tweaked today Currently, cannot log in; however if you call they can pull the aph HHN tix prices up for you

Do we know if the RIP tours are on sale yet and, if so, what number to call please?

From what I saw on another forum, there is no AP discount on the FF+ or the ultimate FF passes. Just the ROF and regular FF passes.

Same. I can’t find them and actually the BOGO is still available for me. Is this happening to anyone else?

The BOGO offer’s gone for me. I can see the single and multi-night tickets as well as the EPs and Scareactor Dining. I can also see the way into the AP ticket section but can’t be bothered to go upstairs and find my AP to try and access it (we have tickets as BOGO worked for us, just need the RIP tour for one night and EP for the other...).

From what I saw on another forum, there is no AP discount on the FF+ or the ultimate FF passes. Just the ROF and regular FF passes.
The Frequent Fear is $334.99 normally and $314.98 with an AP. Rip tours are also on sale $179...and a few cents maybe.

The BOGO offer’s gone for me. I can see the single and multi-night tickets as well as the EPs and Scareactor Dining. I can also see the way into the AP ticket section but can’t be bothered to go upstairs and find my AP to try and access it (we have tickets as BOGO worked for us, just need the RIP tour for one night and EP for the other...).
This links to the RIP
https://hhnap.universalorlando.com/

Same. I can’t find them and actually the BOGO is still available for me. Is this happening to anyone else?

6/5 was the stated last day of sale. If you do have a special link bookmarked that is still working, feel free to post it here so others may ultilize

Any advantage to a specific RIP tour time? I see 4 options between 6:30 and 8:00. Only thing I can think of is getting to dinner earlier and more time in the park after?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter