Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

Anyone feel like posting AP prices? Need my number to log in and I don't have my card with me at work.

I think you can call and just give them your name and info. They can look up your AP number. I think that's what I did last year.

The computer is not letting me look at the hhn annual pass stuff. It doesn’t accept any of the three passes I have for me and my family members. My pass expires October 7, but I am going for the opening weekend of Hhn. Has this happened to anyone?

My husband's and son's passes don't register on the site. I can only do stuff with them by calling in. Mine usually works fine though.

I had the same issue with the ap online so I called VIP tours and worked with them

Did you book your tour? Did you use the normal VIP tour number?

I think the AP ticket prices are exactly the same as the the non-AP :confused3

Soniam, yes I booked a tour and used the regular Vip tours number

Lines were busy as many called to book today or to get information

My ap has the old series of numbers and won’t work using the ap site online

It works with the finger scan to get into the parks so no need to get a replacement ap

Soniam, yes I booked a tour and used the regular Vip tours number

Lines were busy as many called to book today or to get information

My ap has the old series of numbers and won’t work using the ap site online

It works with the finger scan to get into the parks so no need to get a replacement ap

I'll have to call tomorrow for my tour and ticket. The lines had already closed by the time I got a chance. Thanks

Excellent! I'll call to get our FF+EP, and we'll be all set for visit! Well, we might add an Unmasking the Horror tour too! We went on the 1/2 tour last year, and we loved it!

Excellent! I'll call to get our FF+EP, and we'll be all set for visit! Well, we might add an Unmasking the Horror tour too! We went on the 1/2 tour last year, and we loved it!
I booked that tour today and went with the 6 house tour
It was explained to me that the set up will be different this year
You can book a 3 house tour or the 6 house tour
Unless it later changes, the 6 house tour will not have the hour break but be a continuous tour
I was told I won’t know which houses are included until later

Not all the houses have been revealed yet

I booked Rush of Fear with express tickets and a 'public' RIP tour for our first night. Although we are staying at WDW for the 2 preceeding weeks, HHN is the main purpose of this trip. We have been waiting for my youngest child to reach the age of 21! We are at HRH for a week, so hoping to make 5 visits to HHNs. We can't wait.

The AP HHN's website link I posted says that you can buy up to 6 HHN passes. Do all 6 people have to be AP holders?

What happens if your AP expires before your HHN ticket night? Anything? Or will it not let you buy AP tickets?

What happens if your AP expires before your HHN ticket night? Anything? Or will it not let you buy AP tickets?
If you attempt to buy now on the website or calling, you do have to input your APH number.

The TMs will ‘catch’ the expiry as they pull up the pass.

If online purchase, no idea if system will prevent purchase from going thru.

In the past, every time i’ve picked up tix @ GS, had to show both my ID & my APH.

I wouldn’t try to slip it past them on principle. You can always renew or buy new APH at the gate & then purchase your tix. Worst case it’s one of the few sell out days.

Hi All- I'm new to HHN (but not UO). I've been looking for a couple of years and have finally convinced my husband to come with me. I want to do a public RIP tour to make it as painless as possible for the husb (he does not like theme parks). I'm looking at the RIP tour dates and it looks like the Thursday Oct 10 I wanted costs $260 a person? I was budgeting the $180 a person as listed, but it looks like only a couple of nights at offered at the $180 rate. Does that sound correct to all of you experts? I couldn't find an easier way to determine the costs of the different nights other than click on each one in the order screen.

That's basically an extra $200 I'll have to spend on the trip :( I guess I should have realized that the posted price wouldn't be what I got.

prices vary for the rip hhn tours
All based on the date you go

Tour prices are higher this year compared to last year
If you look at the hhn site you can see how much each tour costs per calendar date

I booked a couple of public tours and a private tour
I have a lower price for the public tour than what you listed

I would like ya'll's opinion: Since the majority of my trip is in October, should I get the FF+ with express and go 4 nights, or save a little money and do the regular FF with express and just do Sun, Wed, Thurs since I'll have express?

Sorry for another question:

Public RIP tour verses just an express ticket. For my date Public RIP tour is basically $320, where express is $139. Is the Public tour really worth $180 more? We wont be using the, valet, VIP entrance or the appetizers before hand due to us eating at the scareactor dinner. We are going on a Saturday night in mid Sept, so previous years we have been able to do all the houses with just express, had our minds set on doing a tour but for my family of 3 an extra $600 almost I don't see the value for the money, unless I am missing something.

I would like ya'll's opinion: Since the majority of my trip is in October, should I get the FF+ with express and go 4 nights, or save a little money and do the regular FF with express and just do Sun, Wed, Thurs since I'll have express?
Is your vacation early part of October or later?
I tend to feel once Thursday/Friday of Columbus Day hits, parks will have crowds to about October 20, lines will be long and ep would be a big plus to have

Sorry for another question:

Public RIP tour verses just an express ticket. For my date Public RIP tour is basically $320, where express is $139. Is the Public tour really worth $180 more? We wont be using the, valet, VIP entrance or the appetizers before hand due to us eating at the scareactor dinner. We are going on a Saturday night in mid Sept, so previous years we have been able to do all the houses with just express, had our minds set on doing a tour but for my family of 3 an extra $600 almost I don't see the value for the money, unless I am missing something.
This is just a guess since I don’t know how ticket sales are right now and if mid September estimates will hold
Hhn site just went live yesterday

Saturday is always the busy time for the parks and hhn
I stopped attending Saturdays about 7 years ago due to crowds but do read up for those days on line waits

Mid September won’t have packed crowds for Sunday-Friday
Don’t know enough yet how the first few Saturdays will be
Generally they are very doable at the beginning of hhn

Saturday tours cost more than the other hhn nights but you will do each house and scare zone once without long waits

And you will be able to stop at LaBamba on the tour for snacks and beverages

It is only open to the tour groups
Free simple food, sweets, soda and water

I’m going 3 nights solo and doing
2 public tours so I don’t have long line waits

The date I expect crowds in the park I booked a private tour

I’m thinking second week of September for a Saturday, it’s a flip of the coin which way to go...
Ep or public tour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter