• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :sunny:,itty bitty question for you fellow disney lovers. Do I read correctly that the tickets for the party are non transferrable? As I do have the option on My MdX to do so, I was wondering. I have tickets for the 12.22 party and will not be able to attend. I don't really get what would be the logic behind this, why tickets would have to go to waste instead of making someone else happy? I called a couple weeks back to ask about an eventual refund due to circumstances (not weather)but that was a big fat no after waiting 20min over the phone and hearing tickets are non refundable, what I already knew but as sometimes magic happens. Anyway, as they cannot be sold either, I guess I am just gonna cringe🙄

You can transfer unused tickets to anyone connected to your MDE profile. Or if you have a hard ticket you can just give it to someone.

I went on a walk today and my phone said it felt like 90
Let me clarify. I think aive felt all four seasons since I landed Saturday lol. It was chilly on the Poly Beach Saturday night, it was beautiful at HS, it was just okay at Epcot, and it was pretty brutal today. I got to do everything on our schedule so far. We got out FPs cancelled for Pooh while we were at BOG but it was back running by the time we finished. No line so they told us to save the Multiple Experience FP. Did Liberty Belle and Pirates FP+, then Jingle Cruise was cancelled while we were in line for Citrus Swirls. Now we have two Multi-experience FPs. Did Tiki Room, got wrist bands, Cruise was back up, used a FP. Did Haunted Mansion, used FP. Parked out front for FHW at 5:45.

Update: there's a line of storms to the Northwest heading Northeast, we could see the flashes during FHW. Not close enough to hear anything. Forecast has a 30% chance of T-Storms at 11 but nothing before. The way things are moving I think we're on track for a good night. Mom had an allergy scare yesterday (that we did NOT miss the CP at Epcot I might add!) So we did Pico's Bill until we can rule out fish as the culprit.

Just a light rain or puddles up your knees 😂

Attachments

• C26EB007-2266-4F95-A039-373CD3725DFF.jpeg
    C26EB007-2266-4F95-A039-373CD3725DFF.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 39

It’s got slightly better for a bit. If anyone is wondering just how bad it is there was a window where Fairytale hall was closed to act as a shelter it’s reopened but that was a thing

Last edited:
I have to get on the phone with UCT first thing Thursday morning. If I can be as miserable as possible they might refund me. If not, I'm deleting my account. I had a few other trips to Disney planned in my lifetime but I just gave them 250 dollars for nothing. I'll never be able to afford this again. I really shouldn't have done it this time.

It’s that bad over there? Can’t ride anything? Are the fireworks going off and the parades?
Lots of severe weather warnings all day but the heavens opened at 7.45 all over Orlando. Heavy rain, thunder and lightning. We got drenched at Universal, seems Disney was the same which is so sad when people have paid so much money for the party.

It’s that bad over there? Can’t ride anything? Are the fireworks going off and the parades?

8:30 was cancelled. We bailed after that. Forecast didn't look better for any other part of the night. I guess we could have run back to Small World and done that but my feet were drenched from standing on Main Street for almost 25 minutes so I didn't lose my spot for the parade. We hit a bunch of treat trails on our way from Pecos Bill to Tomorrowland to the Hub.

I guess they'll have the fireworks but good luck watching them through thunder and lightning. That was my one chance and I lost it forever. Disney is getting more expensive every year and my generation is making less money every year. They don't want my kind at their Christmas Parties.

We stayed until 930 ish. It was pretty miserable. Some parts of MK have a severe drainage problem with 6 inches of standing water. Many rides closed, shows cancelled. They handed out cards as we were leaving with options to have a park day, or another event. The CM told us you could also ask for a refund. I have been on hold for over an hour and will probably get disconnected at 11.

We stayed until 930 ish. It was pretty miserable. Some parts of MK have a severe drainage problem with 6 inches of standing water. Many rides closed, shows cancelled. They handed out cards as we were leaving with options to have a park day, or another event. The CM told us you could also ask for a refund. I have been on hold for over an hour and will probably get disconnected at 11.
Have you tried using the chat on the app? That might work quicker if they’re able to help that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter