• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are staying at the Swan. Yes we will be back at MK on the 23rd. A lot of people I spoke to said that if you haven’t done the Christmas party you have to do it at least once. Especially with all the decorations and snow etc. we will be going to DS one night For dinner so I know we can tour all the Christmas decor there. We are traveling from philadelphia and our flight isn’t that early so I know that we won’t be too tired.

Okay it's official. We'll be there the 17th. Now I'd only MDE would process my dad's invitation so we can link our accounts and I can get started on FPs....

Filming schedule for the upcoming 2019 ABC Holiday Specials at Walt Disney World

Filming for the 2019 ABC Holiday Specials will take place this year November 7, 9 and 10 2019. (Dates subject to change)
Although subject to change, the schedule is for filming at Disney's Hollywood Studios on November 7, and Magic Kingdom on November 9 and 10.
Holidays-at-the-Magic-Kingdom_Full_31487.jpg

There will be multiple TV shows, set to air throughout the holiday season, in November and December. Airing dates are still to be announced.

As in recent years, no parade will be filmed at Walt Disney World, but stage show performances including musical acts will be filmed in Florida. The parade will be filmed at Disneyland Resort in California.

Tickets will not be made available to guests, with Cast Members filling in the audience as extras. It may be possible to see parts of the filming from guest areas however.

I am still so torn as to whether to pay the extra for this experience. I know I would love the sheer Christmassy atmosphere, music, parade, snow etc, but with everything decorated festively in all the parks (and Universal) I'm really unsure of the extra cost - and the size of the crowds is actually putting me off even more as reports are saying how crowded these events have become, therefore not being a unique experience from any normal day/evening at the parks over the holiday period.

NEWS! Disney Holiday CROCS Have Been Spotted!
Grab a pair at Disney Showcase on Main Street in Disneyland today!
And we’re guessing these are already popping up somewhere in Disney World as well!

These special light-up holiday crocs are sure to bring joy and merriment and EXTREME COMFORT to your holiday office parties, family gatherings, or frankly any day of the year! We won’t judge! The design of the croc features iconic castles, Mickey and Minnie, as well as Christmas trees, lights, ornaments, snowflakes, and even a truck hauling a Christmas tree. The crocs feature a light-up wreath detail which actually LIGHTS UP WHEN YOU WALK. The inside of the croc is lined with a warm, fuzzy faux fur sure to warm your spirits and your feet.
Disney-Showcase-Holiday-Crocs-4-450x600.jpg
Disney-Showcase-Holiday-Crocs-1-450x600.jpg

News! A NEW THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS MENU ADDED
Looking for a great holiday meal for your family? Another Disney restaurant just released its seasonal menu!

As a return offering, Raglan Road will be offering special menu items from November 28th- December 25, 2019. Offerings include a butter and herb-roasted turkey breast served with roasted garlic mash, duck fat roasties, honey-glazed carrots, bacon-braised brussels sprouts, sausage meat and walnut stuffing, red wine jus, and cranberry sauce. If you are ready to deck the halls with this delectable meal, the cost is $28.95/adults. A half portion is available for kids at $14.00/child.

I am still so torn as to whether to pay the extra for this experience. I know I would love the sheer Christmassy atmosphere, music, parade, snow etc, but with everything decorated festively in all the parks (and Universal) I'm really unsure of the extra cost - and the size of the crowds is actually putting me off even more as reports are saying how crowded these events have become, therefore not being a unique experience from any normal day/evening at the parks over the holiday period.

I think it's worth doing once.

Breakfast with Santa Claus
Skip the long lines, enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet, and get early shopping access! By popular demand, breakfast with Santa in Disney Springs returns again this year! Snap some memorable pictures of your family with Santa.
75231899_2818161238204548_1319449902207467520_n.jpg

Buffet items include
: Fluffy stacks of Texas Toast baked with Cinnamon and Warm Maple Syrup, sprinkled with Powdered Sugar and topped with Walnut, Bananas, and fresh Strawberries, applewood smoked bacon, biscuits and gravy, breakfast potatoes, breakfast turkey sausage, French toast sticks, mini pancakes, scrambled eggs, omelet and waffle stations, fresh fruit with yogurt, and assorted cereals and pastries. Milk, juices, tea, and coffee are also included.

Reservations are required and can be made by calling by 407.WDW.Dine or 407.939.3463. Tax and Gratuity are INCLUDED!

https://www.kennythepirate.com/2019/10/22/breakfast-with-santa-claus-returns-to-disney-springs/

The Ultimate Disney Christmas Package

UPDATE: more packages have been made available.
mickey-minnie-character-christmas-parade-900x160.jpg

Celebrate the magic of the holidays in The Most Magical Place on Earth with the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package at Walt Disney World Resort. Check in December 21, check out December 26, 2019, and enjoy an itinerary full of festive fun in between. You’ll even get to take advantage of some exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package.

Check out the included Yuletide offerings:

• Saturday, December 21, 2019: EXCLUSIVE nighttime access to ride Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey and Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Plus, catch an EXCLUSIVE showing of the park’s new Rivers of Light: We Are One show.
  • Sunday, December 22, 2019: Tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom park.
  • Monday, December 23, 2019 or Tuesday, December 24, 2019 (one night per reservation): Access to an EXCLUSIVE reserved viewing area to watch Epcot Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular. Plus, each Guest (ages 3 and up) will receive a digital $50 Epcot Theme Park Dine Promo Card to use at participating Epcot locations.
  • Wednesday, December 25, 2019: An Ultimate Disney Christmas gift delivered to your hotel room.
Beyond the Parks, you can even show your Ultimate Disney Christmas Package credentials to receive special discounts at participating Disney Springs locations throughout your stay!

Finally, this package also includes a 5-night stay at a select Disney Resort hotel and a 4-day theme park ticket with Park Hopper option. For example, for just $199 per person, per night (total package price of $3,980), a family of four can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, soak up 4 fun-filled days in the parks and enjoy all of the special activities and gifts included in the itinerary above.

Book now through November 23, 2019 to take advantage of this unique offer!

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Deposit due at time of booking. Valid theme park admission required to attend theme park events included in this package. Theme park ticket is valid for admission beginning on December 21, 2019 and must be used by December 27, 2019. Special event ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is valid only on December 22, 2019.

This offer can only be booked by phone. Call (407) 939-5268 and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.

We are staying at the Swan. Yes we will be back at MK on the 23rd. A lot of people I spoke to said that if you haven’t done the Christmas party you have to do it at least once. Especially with all the decorations and snow etc. we will be going to DS one night For dinner so I know we can tour all the Christmas decor there. We are traveling from philadelphia and our flight isn’t that early so I know that we won’t be too tired.

I would try to eat before you head over. The Fountain is a fun TS next door at the Dolphin. The Dolphin also has a good grab and go place called Fuel. You could always eat there and then catch the MK bus from the Dolphin as well. If you are going to see the parade on Dec. 23, you may want to consider skipping the parade during the party and getting on some rides during parade time. Hope you have a good time!

Does anyone know if there is a way/place to connect people who are looking for tickets to sold out MVMCP on 11/8 with people who are looking for a ticket? I know there are some places that coordinate adr’s, etc... I didn’t know if there was a similar way to get connected if I am trying to hunt down an extra ticket for the party. I already checked eBay and nothing is posted for th opening day of the party. I searched this forums and didn’t find anything. Thanks!

The crowds are not that bad in my opinion. I guess it all depends on when you are looking at going. We are going Nov 19 and that Tuesday party is usually pretty light. I think it’s worth it as we do it every year. The parade is very good and I’m sure the new fireworks show will be incredible. To me, that and the environment are worth the price of admission.

The crowds are not that bad in my opinion. I guess it all depends on when you are looking at going. We are going Nov 19 and that Tuesday party is usually pretty light. I think it’s worth it as we do it every year. The parade is very good and I’m sure the new fireworks show will be incredible. To me, that and the environment are worth the price of admission.

We’ll be there on November 19th, too. My adult son and I are going to our first MVMCP. Can’t wait!

We'll be there for December 10th.

Does anyone know if there is a way/place to connect people who are looking for tickets to sold out MVMCP on 11/8 with people who are looking for a ticket? I know there are some places that coordinate adr’s, etc... I didn’t know if there was a similar way to get connected if I am trying to hunt down an extra ticket for the party. I already checked eBay and nothing is posted for th opening day of the party. I searched this forums and didn’t find anything. Thanks!

Generally speaking and with some exceptions, DISBoards doesn’t allow “For Sale” and “Want to Buy” type of posts/exchanges that involve money changing hands between individuals, so you won’t really find a central spot around these parts. Maybe others can chime in with any other thoughts/ideas. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter