Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

I've been stuck in the queue for twelve minutes on two different devices...getting anxious!

Delete the field completely and reenter the info yourself.. don't use autofill

I did that ... didn't help!

If everyone is stuck like I am, no one is going to advance and complete the registration and open up the queue for others ... soooo...

Okay, this really stinks right here.

I basically got the the end, couldn't find anywhere to enter a second person, and now I'm kicked out.

Very frustrated right now.

I just finished registering both my daughter and husband. I didn't think it was bad.

I'm in! That actually wasn't bad. Got myself registered for the Challenge, and got the pin bundle. Got the confirmation email.

Interesting that the make you choose light side or dark side but don't say what they will affect. The free shirts? Medals?

I got through for myself for the 10K registration and I was told to select either light side or dark side. I'm selected light side for myself as I'll select dark side for my husband.

As he is doing the Kessel Run - now back in the que waiting for his registration.

For what it's worth, I'm trying to sign up for the kessel run challenge ... has anyone managed to get that to work yet?

signed in at 11:55 and it took about 15 minutes to kick in. I am now waiting in the que for the virtual...again on multiple devices

Finally got thru - was in the queue almost 20 minutes but was able to register no problem. May the force be with you all!!

I'm in! That actually wasn't bad. Got myself registered for the Challenge, and got the pin bundle. Got the confirmation email.

Interesting that the make you choose light side or dark side but don't say what they will affect. The free shirts? Medals?

I KNOW. Something tells me it'll be the shirts. Which will be cool but also annoying because I'll want both. AND Of course I choose the dark side.

My problem may have been that I registered for the Kessel Challenge, which includes the Virtual and Rival Run challenge.

That didn't allow the registration of more than 1 person at a time. So, while I registered myself in one browser, I got back in the queue to register my wife in ANOTHER browser.

In the end, I had to do it in 2 transactions, but both my wife and I are registered for the Rival Run Challenge and the Virtual Half marathon.

I’m still waiting. Probably shouldn’t have closed and re-opened at 11:07 CDT.
As soon as I posted this and went back to runDisney, I got it!

I’m in for the challenge and 5k!

I wasn’t going to do the 5k again, but since I’m not doing marathon weekend this year, I thought I would miss running through EPCOT in the dark. :)

I've tried firefox, Edge and even an old IE browser. Still stuck on the phone number issue. I wonder if it's only for the kessel run?

OK, just after I posted that, chrome came up for the virtual and I was able to sign up in 5 minutes. All done, time for lunch then back to work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter