"Official" 2020 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Poor Unfortunate Souls (2020 MNSSHP CANCELLED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Cruella’s hideaway got cancelled overnight. No email or pending credit on statement indicating a refund yet. How long should I wait to contact Disney about it?

Mine was also cancelled....along with the one ADR I had made....

We'll see what happens in the coming months....I shall continue to remain hopeful! :-)

It could be that they are cancelling the dinner party because of social distancing. They may not be cancelling the party just Cruella's part. Let's pray for the best.

It could be that they are cancelling the dinner party because of social distancing. They may not be cancelling the party just Cruella's part. Let's pray for the best.
Also they are canceling all ADR’s. I would guess this is less to do with the parry and more about wiping the slate clean for the new system.

I called last week, spoke to a CM, and explained that my September plans are now uncertain due to the virus and Disney's new "no parades/no fireworks" policy. She put me on hold to speak to someone in another department, then came back a few minutes late and gave me a full refund. I have gotten different answers on chat than when speaking to someone in person, so I would give that a try. Be prepared to be on hold for a long while when you call, but I think it might be worth it.

I called last week, spoke to a CM, and explained that my September plans are now uncertain due to the virus and Disney's new "no parades/no fireworks" policy. She put me on hold to speak to someone in another department, then came back a few minutes late and gave me a full refund. I have gotten different answers on chat than when speaking to someone in person, so I would give that a try. Be prepared to be on hold for a long while when you call, but I think it might be worth it.
Thank you!

A refund won't be the first thing they will offer. But if you keep asking stating why you don't feel comfortable going you will likely eventually be able to get one.

I called a few weeks ago and the number I used was the one that was found on the confirmation email. The CM was super helpful and nice when I said I wanted to respectfully ask for a refund on my tickets because I was uneasy with taking my 6 month old to Disney in August. I had bought my tickets on the day they went on sale. She had no problem and put a "ticket" in to the appropriate department to cancel them. Got my refund a week or so afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter