"Official" 2020 MVMCP (Cancelled) Special holiday festivities start Nov 6th new info starts in Page 12

We are hoping to do a really short trip this year just to do the party. It will likely be the last or very last party. How crazy is it that close to Christmas.

This will be my first MVMCP and the first time I've been to WDW in 26 years. My friend who lives in northern Florida and her 11 and 13 year old kids(turning those ages this coming year) are driving from where she lives and I'm flying down from Massachusetts. We are only doing the party and then 2 days at Universal with the focus on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We're going to uber over and back from our hotel at Universal and also uber to and from Disney Springs during the morning and early afternoon. I'm buying my friend and I Christmas Minnie ears on etsy and getting her 2 kids hats with Mickey and Minnie peppermint heads on them. I would get her daughter ears, but my friend says she doesn't like them. I'm going to order myself a Tinker Bell Christmas t-shirt on zazzle.com because Disney doesn't carry my size. I can't wait!!! We're probably going to go on the Tuesday after the 1st party. It should be a really good time. :tink:🎄🎅✨

I had to come stake out this thread when I saw MNSSHP info. Hoping I'll be able to hit one of the early parties when I'm there for W&D..now we wait and see!

This will be my first MVMCP and the first time I've been to WDW in 26 years. My friend who lives in northern Florida and her 11 and 13 year old kids(turning those ages this coming year) are driving from where she lives and I'm flying down from Massachusetts. We are only doing the party and then 2 days at Universal with the focus on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We're going to uber over and back from our hotel at Universal and also uber to and from Disney Springs during the morning and early afternoon. I'm buying my friend and I Christmas Minnie ears on etsy and getting her 2 kids hats with Mickey and Minnie peppermint heads on them. I would get her daughter ears, but my friend says she doesn't like them. I'm going to order myself a Tinker Bell Christmas t-shirt on zazzle.com because Disney doesn't carry my size. I can't wait!!! We're probably going to go on the Tuesday after the 1st party. It should be a really good time. :tink:🎄🎅✨

Just be prepared for crowds (it's just like a normal park day). Have a plan on what your group really wants to get out of the party and you'll have a great time.

I am eagerly waiting for the release date of the party tickets. I am planning a surprise birthday trip for DW and I in November. She has attended the party before (back in 2008), but I have never attend the Christmas party. With Christmas being our favorite holiday, this party is a must do when we are visiting.

We just rescheduled for Nov 22-29. Hoping for a party on the 22nd!
Fun - us too!!! We just rescheduled from March 29-April 4 to Nov 20-28 and are hoping for that same party date! Funny! We had MKDAH on 3/30 and were so excited, but wasn’t meant to be I guess. First Holiday season trip for us!

I am wondering if they ticket announcement will be delayed until we get more of an handle on what to expect with Covid-19. I know it came in April last year, I suspect it may be later this year

Fun - us too!!! We just rescheduled from March 29-April 4 to Nov 20-28 and are hoping for that same party date! Funny! We had MKDAH on 3/30 and were so excited, but wasn’t meant to be I guess. First Holiday season trip for us!
We were the same dates, and had the March 30th DAH too. We were very excited, but we haven't' done Christmas season since DD16 was little.

Right now I have $1800 CDN tied up into WDW gift cards! I haven't checked for at least a week at their exchanged value on the gift card website. Hoping and praying the CDN dollar bounces back sooner than later.

Candlelight Processional dining packages...last year they went on sale in early July?

Right now I have $1800 CDN tied up into WDW gift cards! I haven't checked for at least a week at their exchanged value on the gift card website. Hoping and praying the CDN dollar bounces back sooner than later.

Candlelight Processional dining packages...last year they went on sale in early July?

You can refer to Post #6 for previous years info.

Ghosts of Christmas Past
"Official" 2019 MVMCP Thread

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...arty-oh-so-jolly-holiday-celebration.3729624/

Yes, July ---Beginning July 3, 2019, you can reserve your spot at this limited-time experience.

Am thinking of moving my mid-April trip to November. Looking forward to getting the dates and prices.

Yup. Every time I read about someone postponing their trip from spring break, they are aiming for August, then November, then December. And if Disney is only operating at partial capacity, it's going to suck so bad. Let's hope Trump locks down the country until this thing is gone. Or else no one will be traveling anywhere for a long time.

It’s definitely going to be really crowded at Christmas if WDW reopens by then. I would rather be in the crowds at Disney than staying home. I would just have to adjust my expectations and enjoy the festive atmosphere with less rides. Hopefully there will still be fastpass+.

We've never been to WDW at Christmas, and we're planning to be there the first week of my Christmas break (I'm a teacher). Sincerely hoping they'll have the last party the Sunday of that week (12/20) like they did last year on Sunday 12/22. I'm sure that party will be the craziest of them all, but we are excited for it anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter