Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Been calling since 6:58, been busy or getting the all circuits busy now message. Ugh.

Well, this is discouraging. I have now called 25 times, no luck. I am attempting to get opening night tickets and it is not looking good if I am unable to connect.

I'm also getting the dreaded-- your call cannot go through/busy signal

I was on hold and then it disconnected after 5 minutes. It’s the Wish all over again 🤦🏻‍♂️

Cant get the call to connect...oh well I'm going back to bed. It's 4 am here in California:sad2:

I called and got the busy signal for 6 minutes? But now I'm on hold for an estimated 2 hours.... LOL this is stupid. It seems like MDE should be able to support one more ticket purchase, no??

I posted about this earlier in this thread. I contacted guest services and they confirmed you could only buy tickets by phone for the resort guest early on sale.
Thank you so much! So glad I came here before 7am. Id be frantic refreshing online! Currently on hold :)

Calling now.. hoping to get through the automated messages and such quickly.

Good luck I calledat 6:59:59 got the automated message and they hung up due to not being open so called right back and nothing but circuits are busy or ringing and hanging up.

Days like today make me feel very good about working with a TA. She sent us an email the day the dates came out with a Google form to fill out with when we wanted to go, how many tickets we wanted, etc. So she is taking care of all her clients today. We are going 10/12, the last Tuesday of our trip when we will be at Poly.

Good luck to those of y’all having to book for yourselves, I hope you don’t have too much hassle in phone purgatory.

Days like today make me feel very good about working with a TA. She sent us an email the day the dates came out with a Google form to fill out with when we wanted to go, how many tickets we wanted, etc. So she is taking care of all her clients today. We are going 10/12, the last Tuesday of our trip when we will be at Poly.

Good luck to those of y’all having to book for yourselves, I hope you don’t have too much hassle in phone purgatory.

One of the downsides of the DVC situation is no TA. For our family, it is worth it as we've saved SO much money in the 10+ years we've been members... only to spend it on events like this. :rotfl2:

But seriously, I hope your TA is able to get it for all of her clients.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter