Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

I can’t believe this. DVC member. Call went through . On hold 20 minutes. Spoke with a person. He had my tickets pulled and I was reading my credit card number when the line went dead. I keep hoping he’ll call me back, but it’s been five minutes. So I’m thinking not. Guess I’ll try later today.

Past the two hour mark of calling continuously on two phones. Can't even get through to get put on hold. Has anyone who is not DVC been able to get through on the number they told us to call to buy tickets (the 4240 number) and successfully obtained tickets?

Past the two hour mark of calling continuously on two phones. Can't even get through to get put on hold. Has anyone who is not DVC been able to get through on the number they told us to call to buy tickets (the 4240 number) and successfully obtained tickets?

Been getting a busy signal on that number for almost 3 hours now.

I foolishly called using Teams (same app I use for work) so I will have to put the call on hold during my meeting. I guess there's a chance i'll still be holding when the meeting is over. Hopefully no one has much to share during this meeting LOL

Not me. I have been calling since 6 am my time. So frustrating! I got up and got to work by 6 so I wouldn't be stuck in traffic talking to someone, lol!! I should have slept in!

I got thru to a CM at the 2hr 19 min mark.....have 2 tix for 10/5, confirmation email came quickly and already linked in MDE.
The CM did say that a for real paper ticket would be mailed out in the next 7-10 days which surprised me.

FWIW -- CM said the opening date, Halloween and the 10/5 Boo Bash during the actual 50th week seemed to be 'most popular' so far this morning

Done! I had tried the regular line up until 8:59 then called DVC. Got in and was told 2 min wait. I actually waited 40 min, got to a person and got booked! I pressed 1 on the prompts for DVC.

I finally got through to member services. Asked for all my information AND hung up on me!

EDIT: Now twice!

Last edited:
I got thru to a CM at the 2hr 19 min mark.....have 2 tix for 10/5, confirmation email came quickly and already linked in MDE.
The CM did say that a for real paper ticket would be mailed out in the next 7-10 days which surprised me.

FWIW -- CM said the opening date, Halloween and the 10/5 Boo Bash during the actual 50th week seemed to be 'most popular' so far this morning

So I got the email and went back in to link my tickets in MDE. Got the successful message. Went back into MDE to double check they were there and I cannot find where the tickets “live” in MDE - where can I go to reassure my OCD mind that I actually have the tickets in my account?

Great...Halloween is the one I need to get and I’ve been getting nothing but a busy signal all morning.

I foolishly called using Teams (same app I use for work) so I will have to put the call on hold during my meeting. I guess there's a chance i'll still be holding when the meeting is over. Hopefully no one has much to share during this meeting LOL
This just happened to me. Hour long Teams meeting and made it through still on hold. It was going to be a tough decision if a CM picked up. Hang up with Disney or stop presenting to 12 people and possibly fired to get Boo Bash Tix ?? !!!!!!!:rotfl2:

Well got to make a few extra calls some construction work caused the fire alarms to go off...still didn't get through.

Attachments

• firetruck.jpg
    firetruck.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter