"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

Wooooof. 4 AM Pacific.

Will I still do it? Absolutely. Will I bully my friend into doing as it as well, for some extra luck to get our tickets? Also yes 😂
Will I do it even though there are no free food options, It's only four hours long and likely will be packed for almost the same price as MVMCP..............Yes.

How do we know if your hotel is included in the "select resorts" that can purchase tickets tomorrow? (For reference, we are staying at Pop).

Also we have friends going with us who are staying offsite. If i can buy tickets tomorrow can I also purchase theirs?

Finally, we are hoping to attend the first night, November 9th, with November 10th as a backup if the 9th is sold out. If we have to wait until the general public sale date, what are the chances they will BOTH sell out before I get the chance to buy?

How do we know if your hotel is included in the "select resorts" that can purchase tickets tomorrow? (For reference, we are staying at Pop).

Also we have friends going with us who are staying offsite. If i can buy tickets tomorrow can I also purchase theirs?

Finally, we are hoping to attend the first night, November 9th, with November 10th as a backup if the 9th is sold out. If we have to wait until the general public sale date, what are the chances they will BOTH sell out before I get the chance to buy?
All Disney owned resorts are included in the early availability. You will not be able to buy tickets for members who are not on your reservation.

Thank you! I didnt think so but wanted to check. I think I will wait to buy ours so that we can ensure we get the same night.

Does opening night typically sell out pretty fast?

Thank you! I didnt think so but wanted to check. I think I will wait to buy ours so that we can ensure we get the same night.

Does opening night typically sell out pretty fast?
That I am not sure of, this is my first year going! and I am looking to buy December 1st. I would think that opening night would go faster than others because of all of the bloggers and vloggers who head in to cover the event immediately

I’d be very surprised if tix sell out tomorrow, or even by August.

I’ve yet to buy our tix for MNSSHP as we are leaving for 4th of July trip in a few days & still finalizing details for that trip.

Still, never hurts to plan ahead To avoid disappointment

I’ll probably pick up the MVMCP ones tomorrow. Mostly because I’m thinking the onsite presale may be designed to build buzz/FOMO lol.

just hope the wait isn’t wildly long, packing to do :banana:

So, tickets won't go on sale at midnight. Any guesses as to what time they WILL go on sale?

When are you planning on going ? I am looking at the week after Thanksgiving either on Nov. 27 or Nov. 29th for Jollywood Nights and MVMCP on Tuesday the 28th. That'll be two parties back to back. Its like I am a teenager again.
Dec 5th for MVMCP and 6th for Jollywood so back to back too!

The median time (in my experience) that stuff like this goes on sale is 7am, but there's a huge variation in actual times. Sometimes it's midnight, sometimes it's 6am, sometimes it's 9am, one time I remember it was closer to 11am (but I think they were having system issues that time). It's anyone's guess!!

It is 6:05 a.m. and still not able to purchase (Not currently available). I am logged in. Was anyone able to get in yet? Thanks.
Nope! For once, I’m on the East Coast (albeit in the airpirt headed back to the West Coast) when something goes on sale, and of course, they’re not available yet! I’m guessing I’ll be boarding my flight when they open it up ;). Guess I’ll be purchasing in-flight internet so I can pass my flight waiting in a Disney queue!

The median time (in my experience) that stuff like this goes on sale is 7am, but there's a huge variation in actual times. Sometimes it's midnight, sometimes it's 6am, sometimes it's 9am, one time I remember it was closer to 11am (but I think they were having system issues that time). It's anyone's guess!!
I’m still sat in my pjs, just refreshing! (It’s 11.24am in the UK)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter