"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

Can anybody see the prices for Nov. 26 and let me know what they are? That's the day before we check in at POR and the cast member I talked to on the phone said I should be able to purchase them online, but I can't so I'm going to have to call later.

Thanks in advance!
$179-10+ and $169 3-9

I got my tickets, only waited 5 minutes at 7:30, no AP discount though. No option to click at the top for discount. $201 for my date, ouch!!!

I got my tickets, only waited 5 minutes at 7:30, no AP discount though. No option to click at the top for discount. $201 for my date, ouch!!!
Same for us. We got Jollywood discount for December 15, but no MVMCP discount options at all were available for us for December 16.

I have three choices of dates, 12/17, 12/19 or 12/21. I don't know which one would be the least crowded?

I will get my money’s worth when I gather all the cookies!!! They sure are expensive little suckers. I have a monthly subscriptio, $30.00 for 12 cookies. I love them but expensive.

We've never been to a Very Merry Christmas Party before so I have a question: Is MK parking included with your ticket or is that a separate cost?

For those of you having problems with MVMCP, don't worry!! MVMCP is not going to sell out today for any dates ~ you've got time!!
Maybe, but still very frustrating, my wife was able to get the tickets from our computer, but my phone still won’t show dates, using mine or her accounts. Must need to delete cache or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter