"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

What time are fireworks on the non-party nights? I know the time for the party fireworks, but wasn't sure for the other nights in November. Thank you!
Never mind :) I found it
In case others are wondering what the answer is I had just looked it up. Happily Ever After is only on non-party nights and it’s at 8:00 pm in November.

Does anyone know details about the DVC special member gathering happening on Thursday of MVMCP? Any details or pictures from previous years?

Sharing in case anyone else finds this helpful- We had party tickets for the 14th. After the EEH schedule and processional narrators were released, we wanted to switch our party to the 15th. I called yesterday and they switched our tickets easily with no problems. Cast member told me as long as there is availability they can do it.

I booked the Plaza Firework Viewing was this even necessary have not been to a xmas party in awhile. We usually do it once a trip for Happily ever after. its myself and a 8 year old

I am attending my first MVMCP on Nov 10-so excited! Is there any way to get a party map in advance of the 10th? Could I get one through my hotel (Pop) on the 9th (first day of the party), or any there any other options?

I am attending my first MVMCP on Nov 10-so excited! Is there any way to get a party map in advance of the 10th? Could I get one through my hotel (Pop) on the 9th (first day of the party), or any there any other options?

I have read other posts on this and they all say someone will post it online on day1 of the party.
On the first day of the party or the following morning, the map will be posted in Post #1. Just depends on when someone/blogs share/post online.

I can’t remember if they reveal what characters will be meeting before the day of the party or not? Aside from the return of the dwarves, I’m hoping there’s at least one new meet or at least more returning from before.

Do we think these foods will only be available during Jollywood??? That seems like a LOT for just the party….. I’m hoping some are offered for everyone 🤞 We opted for MVMCP instead of jollywood because I don’t think my kids would like jollywood as much!

I booked the Plaza Firework Viewing was this even necessary have not been to a xmas party in awhile. We usually do it once a trip for Happily ever after. its myself and a 8 year old
I personally think it will be a great experience and what 8 year old is not going to enjoy fireworks up close and a buffet full of desserts.

We are also doing the MVMCP and booked the Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace.

Thanks for posting the link to the thread. Looks like a nice break in the evening.
it was nice, always appreciate them offering anything.

We went 10 minutes early, as commandos are prone to do lol. Ha, there was a long line out the door down toward little mermaid already. It moved surprising fast. Only issue was very little available seating in that particular area outside.

What do you do when you try to visit another park besides Disney for holiday festivities, find out the dates don't align with your trip??? You buy tickets to MVMCP!!! Here we come! Thank you Disney for making your Holiday announcements in advance!

I'm an AP holder, but my husband isn't. We have tickets to MVMCP - will we be able to use the AP holder line? Or have to get in line with the masses? (I assume I could get into the park before 4 as an AP...but I'm sort of guessing he can't - but figured I'd ask if there's a better/shorter AP line for the part).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter