Official AK Moonlight Magic Discussion

Yeah. Over 7000 on my laptop and over 5000 on my phone. It's like gambling. I honestly don't get how they tout this as a perk of direct ownership.
Not everyone in the queue is booking the same date, there are THREE event dates being booked today.

Is anyone trying with your phone instead of at a computer? On my desktop at I entered the queue as 7825!!! On my iphone I was number 2. registered and done at 9:03. When the confirmation cleared and left me at the dvc site at the register button, I clicked again for the fun of it and it put me straight through to registration page.

Good Luck everyone!

I'm trying with an iPad and there were 1300 people in front of me, down to 363! My mom's computer started at 7,000.

I get that, but not everyone is going to get in. It's not a perk, it's hunger games.
I was definitely shocked to see me at 6700. I never thought it would be this way. I wish I had my phone, wife's phone, desktop and laptop all at once and then took the lowest number.

I get that, but not everyone is going to get in. It's not a perk, it's hunger games.
Exactly.

I feel sorriest for new owners who purchased direct and were told this is a perk. It isn't. The opportunity to participate in the Hunger Games is what your direct purchase gets you. There are always many unhappy people who did everything right but still couldn't get in.

I was definitely shocked to see me at 6700. I never thought it would be this way. I wish I had my phone, wife's phone, desktop and laptop all at once and then took the lowest number.
I had a phone and two browsers on my computer and am still above 3500. It's a crapshoot. I like to be in control of stuff like this. First come first serve. This system doesn't fit my control freak personality well.

to those with high numbers, lots of people (My inlaws included) are using multiple browsers to get their lowest number. So they are sort of artificially inflating the queue. Once they get in they will close the others and those spots will go away.

we had 3 devices logged in 15 minutes before. started at 5500, 3200, 2300ish. Now at 400, 1300, 3000. just closed out the last one. Fingers crossed.

Exactly.

I feel sorriest for new owners who purchased direct and were told this is a perk. It isn't. The opportunity to participate in the Hunger Games is what your direct purchase gets you. There are always many unhappy people who did everything right but still couldn't get in.
Yeah, I'm not too worked up. I'm sitting on grandfathered points, no direct. I'll just purchase a couple DAH tickets if this doesn't work out. It's just DH and I instead of all 5 this time. I'm just cranky b/c I took a day off for it. Lesson learned the hard way.

I had a phone and two browsers on my computer and am still above 3500. It's a crapshoot. I like to be in control of stuff like this. First come first serve. This system doesn't fit my control freak personality well.
I hope we get in. At least there's still 70%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter