Official Avengers Super Hero Half Marathon Weekend 2014 Thread!

If the past is any indication, they have trouble keeping the counter updated in real time on the website when it's selling so quickly. Once they get over 80% it will probably show up on Twitter faster and more reliably than on the website -- seems that's what they did for the 5k.

I'm registered for both the half and the 5k. I spent ten minutes clicking the register button at the top of the page before realizing I then had to click on one of the races to actually register. Oh well, at least I'm in, although I haven't received my confirmation email yet.

I'm registered for both the half and the 5k. I spent ten minutes clicking the register button at the top of the page before realizing I then had to click on one of the races to actually register. Oh well, at least I'm in, although I haven't received my confirmation email yet.

Good info to have when I go to register for the Goofy next month.

I got in with no problems. I ordered a pin as I always do for Disney races but last time I ran they didn't offer necklaces. Anyone know what the necklaces typically look like?

Going to have to keep up with this thread as it's my first Disneyland half and my first Disneyland trip altogether.

I'm in for both! This will be my first trip to Disneyland and first Coast to Coast!:goodvibes I've been dying to go to DL for so long, can't think of a better reason than to run!

I can't believe how quickly the 5k sold out! I was sure the half would go first

I was registering for the 5 k and had all the info and hit process and it did not go through because it was full. :(
I registered for the half first thinking that would get full first.
This will be my first ever half marathon race, I was hoping to do a race in Disney world but Disneyland is closer.

Is there any new runners or first time Half marathoners doing this race?

I was registering for the 5 k and had all the info and hit process and it did not go through because it was full. :(
I registered for the half first thinking that would get full first.
This will be my first ever half marathon race, I was hoping to do a race in Disney world but Disneyland is closer.

Is there any new runners or first time Half marathoners doing this race?

You'll have a blast! I've done several races in both DL and WDW, and I actually prefer the DL races! I'm sorry you got shut out of the 5K~ I know I would be disappointed too. You'll have a great time with the 1/2!

I signed up for the 1/2 right when it opened. Glad I did it right when it opened. I got back from my lunch and it was already 95% sold out.

This will be my first time doing a DL race. I've done a number of the Disney World ones so I am pretty excited. With a 4 year old and 2 year old we are certainly looking forward to seeing the west coast park for the first time! I am mostly excited to go home and tell my kids in November we can go see Lighting McQueen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter