Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2018 Athlete edition

The whole season is pre-taped over the summer? So there's no live voting then?

This is what we know about the juniors edition...

It will be 10 episodes, hour long each episode. It will be PRETAPED this summer. All new hosts, judges, dancers...the older pros from the regular show will serve as mentors

:scratchin I'm thinking, since the shows are so different, and usually we use 3-4 pages during one episode, maybe it would be best to have 2 separate threads. Then people can follow along on a single episode on each thread. We could always name them a bit different. This thread will be, as usual, "Dancing With the Stars: Season ___." And the Juniors thread can be "DWTS JUNIORS."

Each couple will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):

Adam Rippon and Jenna Johnson – Jazz – “Anything You Can Do” from “Annie Get Your Gun” – The new Broadway cast recording

Josh Norman and Sharna Burgess – Foxtrot – “Conqueror” by “Empire” cast, featuring Estelle and Jussie Smollett

Tonya Harding and Sasha Farber – Viennese Waltz – “The Time of My Life” by David Cook

Each couple will dance freestyle to the following songs (in alphabetical order):

Adam Rippon and Jenna Johnson – “Scooby Doo Pa Pa” by DJ Kass

Josh Norman and Sharna Burgess – “Walk on Water” by Thirty Seconds to Mars

Tonya Harding and Sasha Farber – “I Will Survive” by The Pussycat Dolls

I totally forgot to watch last night! I don't like the short season, so hard to really care about any of them.
I totally agree. I remembered it was on, I just watched something else instead. :confused3 When they first announced the "athletes" version of this show at the end of last season I was pretty excited for it, but only 4 weeks with the same sob stories where most of each episode is filler just isn't doing it for me.

Skipping through as fast as I can so I can vote. What were they smoking scoring Tonya so high???

Josh. Omg. That was awesome.

I think they want Tonya to come in third, because she got one point less than Josh and the dances were over scored. Adam was great, he deserves to win, he's getting my votes. I'm just don't want Tonya to win.

I didn’t like the way Tonya basically skated down the dance floor. I really liked the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter