Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2018 Athlete edition

Kareem comes to Milwaukee a lot to watch the Bucks. He had or has some type of cancer, I think it is leukemia. Hopefully he is in remission. He was in a suite next to us, when they retired his number with the Bucks.

:(

Kareem comes to Milwaukee a lot to watch the Bucks. He had or has some type of cancer, I think it is leukemia. Hopefully he is in remission. He was in a suite next to us, when they retired his number with the Bucks.
That is so sad, he seems like such a nice guy/

That is so sad, he seems like such a nice guy/
I asked my dad and he said he has had leukemia for over 10 years. My dads brother had the same type of leukemia and it will eventually happen. Kareem is an advocate for this disease and he meets with people to remind them to take their medicine and get their blood drawn. My uncle met him, my dad said and told me a bunch of stories about Kareem that I never knew. I guess it pays to sit with your parents and ask questions.

Chris has got good footwork. Their lifts are a little clunky still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter