Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2018 Athlete edition

Kareem had so many wins & credits & awards when I Wiki-ed him, that I didn't know what to include in his description for the OP. :eek: :faint:

Keo seems to have gotten a makeover. This is a gentler/happier Keo than usual.

Jenni and Keo did a great job. Hopefully Keo has gotten better as a teacher over the years.

Uh oh! They are doing the thick white smoke to cover up Jamie's footwork. :headache:

not super impressed by the one who plays basketball, it seemed clunky

It's because she didn't dance on the balls of her feet. She was flat footed the whole time. Carrie Ann's right to challenge her to get up in heels and for Len to tell her to move her hips. Although, that may do her in, as she only has 3 more weeks to nail all that down.

The basketball girl is good I think

not super impressed by the one who plays basketball, it seemed clunky

It's because she didn't dance on the balls of her feet. She was flat footed the whole time. Carrie Ann's right to challenge her to get up in heels and for Len to tell her to move her hips. Although, that may do her in, as she only has 3 more weeks to nail all that down.

In a regular season I think she'd have a good chance to really improve; with 2 going home tonight, anything goes. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter