Official Desperate Housewives thread. Perfection not required. Mistakes welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was OK. Not great. I'm not buying Orson like this. Loved Carlos telling the new gal off. the 'sex talk' scene with Gabbi and Tom was funny. It's not on again til April 26th? I must have missed that- that's a long time!

I was a little dissapointed with last nights episode. That's how Eddy goes out? No intense drama - IMO the writers could of done better.

Is she really dead? I couldn't tell. I enjoyed the episode...my fav part was definitely the firing of the office hag.

I didn't think she was dead because her finger twitched and then also the scenes for next week made it seem like she survived. We'll see.

I could've sworn on last weeks previews for this week, it showed more of a confrontation in the cabin, Edie showing up & what's his name (???) holding the shot gun at them in the cabin - did I dream that up???

I don't think Edie's dead (at least not yet) 'cause the preview showed Susan telling her she would pull through, etc. I'm sure we are looking at the possibility of yet another Desperate Housewives' coma or amnesia story line. She may not be killed off the show at all. She may be the hero that saves Mike/Katherine and then decide she needs to get out of town again and goes riding off into the sunset. Or maybe she will die? I guess we'll see.

Also, I really think the whole Orson suddenly becoming a kleptomaniac story line is absolutely ridiculous. JMO.

Also, I really think the whole Orson suddenly becoming a kleptomaniac story line is absolutely ridiculous. JMO.

ITA. I FF thru all of those parts the last 2 episodes. Beyond stupid. Actually the whole show is really bad. That stinks too! Before I would've rated DH right up there at the top of my fave shows. I found myself not really caring if Edie is a goner or Katherine either for that matter.

I waited a month for this?

I'm so not liking this episode.

I liked Edie but not enough to have waited a month for a new show only to have the whole hour be about Edie.

I never thought I'd say this but this show is starting to go downhill, IMHO. :(

I liked Edie but not enough to have waited a month for a new show only to have the whole hour be about Edie.

I'm really not liking it either. The flashback w/ the handyman was better than this lame attempt.

I missed the show because I was busy cleaning so I'm waiting to go watch it on DVR... By the sounds of it i'll just wait till tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!

See, I actually liked it - I never liked Edie much, but this episode showed all of the redeeming things about her. Could be that I didn't realize they'd been off for a month...concerts are generally on Thursday nights, plus we had opera rehearsals for the last few weeks so for one reason or another I've missed about a month of shows. I enjoyed tonight.

Desperate Housewives will be broadcast, from the beginning, on Lifetime, starting 6/8/09.

I liked this episode also. It was a nice change from the usual stuff. Made me look at Her in a different way than other than a *****...:rolleyes1

I liked the episode but I feel that they did it to close to the Eli Scruggs episode. I wish they would have spaced them out since the premise was pretty much exactly the same for both (and I LOVED the Eli episode...it reminded me a lot of the first season).

My DVR cut off the very end of the show so I didn't get to see the previews for next week....does it look good??

I liked the episode, but I thought it was too similar and too close to the one when the handyman died. Hopefully the rest of the season will be exciting.

I liked the episode but I feel that they did it to close to the Eli Scruggs episode. I wish they would have spaced them out since the premise was pretty much exactly the same for both (and I LOVED the Eli episode...it reminded me a lot of the first season).

My DVR cut off the very end of the show so I didn't get to see the previews for next week....does it look good??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6dmYkKbLDw

I really want to see what happens to Susan.

Ok, let me re-phrase my displeasure with the episode the other night.

I was disappointed that, after waiting a month for a new episode, it wasn't full of shockers and suspense. Even Edie's death was anti-climactic. It wasn't exciting enough of a death for such a major character. I think they should have just had her die at the end of the previous episode and then continue from there but to have her die calmly at the beginning of the next episode was just blah.

It just didn't feel right, but it was nice to see the softer side of Edie. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter