Official Desperate Housewives thread. Perfection not required. Mistakes welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's probably Katherine. Jackson provided the police with info regarding - what's his name - crazy guy, so they will let him stay in US. Susan & he will get married, Mike & Katherine married and they will all live happily ever after, or until another drama on Wisteria Lane.

I read on Soap Central something that made me to believe it was * Kathrine * My guess was wrong.. :confused3

I read in tv guide that Drea De Matteo (Adrianna from The Sopranos) will be the newest housewife! I love her.

I read in tv guide that Drea De Matteo (Adrianna from The Sopranos) will be the newest housewife! I love her.
I read that too, but everytime I see her in an interview or something, I can't quite picture her as a housewife.

Well, I'm not sure I could have imagined Eva Longoria as a housewife either, up-front.

If anyone saw her stint as a drug addict on Sons of Anarchy, they would have an even harder time seeing her as a housewife :)

If anyone saw her stint as a drug addict on Sons of Anarchy, they would have an even harder time seeing her as a housewife :)

Lol, :thumbsup2 I can't wait for Son's of Anarchy to start again. As for her being a housewife, I'm ok with it. She seems a little rough around the edges but that might be a nice change for Wisteria Lane.

I thought the show was good also. Wonder what is up with the new kid....:eek: and the new family....

Hhhmmm, I guess we don't do spoilers on this thread so I'll just say that I'm happy with who the bride turned out to be. I really enjoyed the episode overall and was really proud of how Gabby handled her situation. I want to know what is up with the new family as well!!

Hhhmmm, I guess we don't do spoilers on this thread so I'll just say that I'm happy with who the bride turned out to be. I really enjoyed the episode overall and was really proud of how Gabby handled her situation. I want to know what is up with the new family as well!!
Is it really a spoiler to mention who the bride was 2 days after the show airs?

I thought the whole, "if you don't apologize to me, I'll ruin your day" was ridiculous. If you're truly the laughing stock of the town, wouldn't it make things worse to call attention to yourself in the way the "red dress" did?

Who knew that Bree was such a dynamo?

I just didn't want to hear anyone whining about how I ruined their surprise, but I agree I wouldn't consider it a spoiler two days later. I love Bree! I thought it was funny how the phrase "guilt is a small price to pay for happiness" applied to so many situations on Wisteria Lane.

When they showed the burns on the back of the 'new girl' it made me wonder if she is from the fire [maybe the wife we thought was dead?].

I do think it's a tad ridiculous that Lynette is pregnant- considering she went through chemo, over 40, and with twins no less.

And Katherine with the bridal gown on and making spagetti sauce. And didn't we already have the neighbor kid involved with Julie storyline a couple of times? (Matthew and then Edies nephew Adam) :confused3

:idea:I think the whole new family storyline will also go similar to the way the others did as well. This family obviously has a few skeletons in the closet regarding their kid-either he committed some crime, they all committed a crime, or maybe they are part of the mob. :rolleyes1:rolleyes:
Must be something about that house that attracts the special crazies.

There's really not much of a storyline left for Katherine Mayfair now, unless they fix her up with some new character. Maybe she will be the one to hookup with the new neighbor kid!

I LOVED the new episode.

I was so happy when the bride turned out to Susan.

I feel bad for Katherine.

I'm excited to see how Lynette/Bree's problems turn out.

And what's up with the new family?

I do think it's a tad ridiculous that Lynette is pregnant- considering she went through chemo, over 40, and with twins no less.

And Katherine with the bridal gown on and making spagetti sauce. And didn't we already have the neighbor kid involved with Julie storyline a couple of times? (Matthew and then Edies nephew Adam) :confused3

:idea:I think the whole new family storyline will also go similar to the way the others did as well. This family obviously has a few skeletons in the closet regarding their kid-either he committed some crime, they all committed a crime, or maybe they are part of the mob. :rolleyes1:rolleyes:
Must be something about that house that attracts the special crazies.

There's really not much of a storyline left for Katherine Mayfair now, unless they fix her up with some new character. Maybe she will be the one to hookup with the new neighbor kid!
I was thinking the same thing about Lynette. While I know someone who went through chemo and got pregnant, I also know another person (closer to Lynette's age on the show) who went through chemo that caused her to go through the change.

However, that aside, my Mom felt the same way about my sister when she found out that she was pregnant at 45. My second youngest sister is 15 years older than the youngest and I'm 24 years older than the youngest. My Mom had a hard time telling my Grandmother because she didn't want to be judged as being a tramp, even though she'd been married 25 years and was 46 by the time my sister was born. After my Mom had amnio and found out that the baby was a girl and that she was healthy, she wanted to scream from rooftops that she was pregnant. Maybe that's where they're going with Lynette.

FWIW, my Mom is 65 and my youngest sister just started college this month.

I also agree about the wedding dress/spaghetti sauce. Who would actually do that? Plus, what delivery service crosses the street to make a delivery? If anything, they go next door... but that's with funeral food and flowers, not with a wedding dress.

I'm guessing that Katherine's storyline will be trying to get revenge on Susan/Mike. Maybe even try to break them up/steal Mike back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter