Official Desperate Housewives thread. Perfection not required. Mistakes welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone? Why has this thread died down?

What did you think of the finale?

It wasn't exciting enough and I was a little disappointed in the ending. Not suspenseful enough. Who do you think Mike married? It would really stink and be pretty stupid if it wasn't Susan.

Where is everyone? Why has this thread died down?

What did you think of the finale?

It wasn't exciting enough and I was a little disappointed in the ending. Not suspenseful enough. Who do you think Mike married? It would really stink and be pretty stupid if it wasn't Susan.
I think, (and hope,) it was Susan. Out of all the DH finales, I think this one was my least favorite so far.

I don't think I like the idea of a Bree / Karl relationship. And Bree just seems dumb to me, since she knows that Karl cheated on both Susan and Edie when he was in relationships with them. But she's cheating now, so I guess they're made for each other. Really don't like Bree so much.

Gaby's storyline was pretty boring, but maybe Anna will give her some fun disasters next season.

Lynette pregnant again was kind of a shocker, I don't know how I feel about it yet, since we've already seen the whole Lynette as a stressed-out mom thing.

I was disappointed that, after waiting a month for a new episode, it wasn't full of shockers and suspense. Even Edie's death was anti-climactic. It wasn't exciting enough of a death for such a major character. I think they should have just had her die at the end of the previous episode and then continue from there but to have her die calmly at the beginning of the next episode was just blah.

It just didn't feel right, but it was nice to see the softer side of Edie. :thumbsup2

Gotcha. That was sort of like tonight...a long time for not much to have happened. We knew it was coming to this (except for Lynette's twins, that suprised me!) but it did seem like two hours of flowing to the inevitable. I still enjoyed it tho.

Too predictable! Very disappointing.

When Carlos decided to take the girl in, I told DH--she must be a slut.
When Lynette thought she had CA, I said--Bet she is pregnant-The twins thing was funny.
At first I thought Susan would get hit by Mike, but then when Dave saw the little girl in the backseat, I knew he would tell him to get out.
The Bree/Carl thing was a little suprising--only because I thought she was smarter than that.

Didn't like the wedding scene at the end. The whole big vail thing was stupid, IMO. Neither one of the potential brides would have worn that. I know it was for the suspense, but still:rolleyes: I think he probably married Katherine. Susan/Mike are a better couple when they are apart with all the looks, and sexual tension.

No reason for this to have been a two-hour finale. It could have been condensed into 30 minutes. What a disappointment.

The Gabby/Carlos storyline with Anna is too similar to what we have already seen with Tom/Lynette and Kayla - playing the whole mom against dad thing. I'm already bored with that.

I loved last nights show! I think Susan is the bride. Why else would Carl be at Katherine and Mike's wedding!

I loved last nights show! I think Susan is the bride. Why else would Carl be at Katherine and Mike's wedding!
Maybe he had been friends with Katherine the first time she lived at Wisteria Lane? Or that could just be an oversight. But that's an interesting theory.

I think they should have just left the car crash as a cliff hanger.. At least that would have made me want to tune in next season.

I am guessing its Susan as the bride especially the way they kissed after the car accident..

The twin part was the best part about that one..

Where were the 2 guy neighbors? :confused3

So that he and Bree could surreptitiously look at each other...
Maybe Mike married Jackson so that he could come back to the US:rotfl::rotfl:
I like the way you think!
Where were the 2 guy neighbors? :confused3
They've been MIA for months...I guess he gave up writing for gay guys for the moment, cause we haven't seen much of Bree's son either.

Susan is too predictable as the bride. I think its Katherine and then Mike will find out she lied to him about Susan & Jackson. YAWN!!

I think the twin thing is boring too. Everyone is having twins these days ~ Bragalina, Julia, me, Sarah Jessica & Matthew.

I agree the teen sex siren is a yawn. Isn't she the girl from Coery in the House???

I liked the episode & still really enjoy watching every week.

I'm glad they didn't leave the cliff hanger of the car accident - although that's how I thought it was going to end!

Still think Gabby is funny & love the lines she throws out. I do wish they would make the age of her kids more believable though. Juanita looks & acts much older than 6.

Susan is too predictable as the bride. I think its Katherine and then Mike will find out she lied to him about Susan & Jackson. YAWN!!

:thumbsup2 I said earlier I thought it was Katherine. My DH thinks it is someone else completely--Not Susan, or Katherine. It's an interesting theory, but not sure who it would be.

I also thought the new teen was the one from Corey In the House! No fake accent this time around.....
I am hoping that Susan is the bride. Katherine just wouldn't make Mike as happy as he would be with Susan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter