*****Official February 2015 Thread! Come check in and chat!*****

Awesome! Thank you! Will have to stop by & see if we see any characters.

When I was there 2 weeks ago, Genie, Aladdin, and Jasmine were all meeting, sometimes together, sometimes apart, on the Tiki Room side of the entrance. It can be hard to see the line when it gets long, as it tends to melt into the Dole Whip line!

Ok so weather is report is now out through early next week. Sooooo glad I made 2 reservations for BB/Fantasmic as our 1st day in parks (first reservation) says 40% chance of rain! Hopefully this will change as we get closer...but if not, I am thankful to have plan B. :cutie:

Woo! We have our quick one day trip this week. Car detailed, clothes being cleaned, packing tomorrow. Park hours are limited this week which means we are expecting a low crowd day. Breakfast at 7am at the PCH grille and a fantastic package with Blue Bayou that evening. Two more days of work!

Woo! We have our quick one day trip this week. Car detailed, clothes being cleaned, packing tomorrow. Park hours are limited this week which means we are expecting a low crowd day. Breakfast at 7am at the PCH grille and a fantastic package with Blue Bayou that evening. Two more days of work!

I hope you luck out with crowds. We were there a couple weeks ago when park hours were 10-8 and it was still crowded.

Well it is only 4 days to go until we jet from the Great White North to California for our first Disney adventure.

This past Friday evening I took DD5 to the airport and walked her through all of what to expect from our arrival at the airport, check in, checked bag drop and right up to the Customs pre-screening area. I also grabbed a couple of Customs forms so I can pre-fill it out before arrival and possibly bypass some of the queue.

We then went to the Observation Deck and watched some planes being serviced/loaded for take off, and a couple of take offs and landings. Was a bit difficult for her to see as it was night and the lights reflecting in the window made it difficult. Then we had a bite to eat, went to the arrivals area and showed her that and then left.

All in all we spent about 3 hours at the airport which DD said she thought was a boring place. Kids tell it like it is don't they?

I have much of the items that go into the checked bag packed, and DD has started packing her bag (although I will have to organize it a bit to fit everything in).

Just waiting for our PP+ to arrive hopefully by Wednesday. Ordered it Feb 5 and it was shipped Feb 7th so I can only hope it arrives on time.
I have all the paperwork for the trip all ready to go and in a file folder so that early AM we leave there will be no last minute scrambling to grab stuff.

DD woke me this AM with her 4 fingers held up and said "DISNEY!!" real loud. I cannot imagine, or maybe I can, how excited she will be on Wednesday morning as she gets ready for her last day of school before we go, and then after school when she has her pre-flight bath and we finish packing.

I have developed a small concern yesterday.

About 2 weeks ago I woke to find my right ear had been bleeding while I slept. Yesterday, DD exclaimed "Daddy!! Your ear is bleeding!!" And sure enough, it was, and did for most of the afternoon and evening, and a bit into this morning.

I have had this happen a few times before in my life. Go to see a doctor and they all say everything looks okay and not to worry. But I have never had it go for so long. Having worked in the music & entertainment business for all of my life, I have had tinnitus in my right ear since I was in my early 20's and when I fly, I do not have issues with my right ear, but I do get the stereotypical pressure pops in my left ear.

I just hope that in the next few days, my ear gets back to what I know as normal.

Only 4 days to go....we cannot wait. :)

Oh no that sounds terrible about the ear. Maybe try to pick up some adult earplanes to help with pressure on plane/make a quick trip in to see your doctor.

Hope you have a wonderful flight. We too are packing & DD's are very excited. They were too packing their carry-on bags yesterday & excited about all the fun goodies. I'm sure this will be a hard week at school for all. Today made a quick trip to our local Walmart for some snacks & it's back to packing. Take off Friday am!!!:sail:

Cleaned the house and started packing this morning. Starting to really stress out about the weather and how the roads will be at 5am Tuesday morning. Just checked cancelations for Monday and our airport has over 500+ departures canceled because of the ice. Just trying to breathe and stay calm over here.

I am sitting in our room now!! Spent a wet evening in DTD. Can't wait for our first day in the parks tomorrow.
That's exactly what me and my mom did. We ate at Tortilla Joes Taqería, browsed in World of Disney and then got some snacks and soda from Target all the while braving through the rain. We finally made it back to our hotel just in time to see the end of the Oscars (I love to watch it each year but I wasn't gonna miss even seeing the opening gates of DL). Then I heard some noise and I realized that it was the fireworks so we got to see them at least.

I can't believe we're going to Disneyland tomorrow!

How cold is it in the evening there right now? Still debating on what to pack come night time to make sure everyone is warm enough. :rolleyes:

:yay:Just gotta get through the work week! Yayyyy! Hoping Monday and Tuesday are kind to us since I know Saturday and Sunday are going to be insane in the parks!

Sunday and Monday were our most crowded days (we didn't go on Friday/Saturday.)

Sunday is going to be extra EXTRA insane because of dapper days, but Monday will probably be pretty bad too. I don't fly out until Tuesday, so I am hoping to get a bunch done in the morning. Doesn't really help that hours are 10-8, but any day at Disneyland is better than working!

Oh my GOSH!!! The next 3 days will be agony.

I actually spent tonight packing our bags for our early Thursday AM departure/flight leaving only my toiletries to be packed, as well as the documents we need for the trip.

Only things really left to do now is get a laptop case for taking laptop and iPad Mini in (I do have to maintain business communications while away) and pack them, the chargers for my iPhones and iPads we are taking, and get those little bottles for putting bath bubbles and baby wash for the little one into and then we will be set.

I cannot wait.

Heck I have even cleaned all the dishes and have them put away and will be mostly dining out so as to make Wednesday easier and ensure house is clean for the sitter.

Although I am still waiting for our PP+ to arrive, I am confident that it will arrive before Wednesday.

Checking the weather forecast for the days we are in Anaheim everyday and it has improved a lot since early last week.

Is there any way that we can get Mr. Scott to beam us to Wednesday night???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter