*****Official February 2015 Thread! Come check in and chat!*****

We made it home safely and had a nice trip. It was a bit busier than the last time we went but I think it had more to do with closures and parts of the parks being closed than anything else. We made a lot of use out of our line apps and Fast Passes and I think the longest waits were for the Mator on Monday during early morning entry, Jungle Cruise on Tuesday, and RSR on Wednesday during early morning entry. We rode RSR twice, both times during early entry, Space Mountain 6 times, Star Tours 5 or six times, Big Thunder Mountain twice, Pirates 3 times, Haunted Mansion twice, and lots of other things at least once.

We ate at Tortilla Jo's the first night we were there and I wasn't impressed... Monday we had Earl of Sandwich which was delicious, Tuesday ESPN Zone which was decent, and Wednesday it was a junk food buffet in our room.

I got to mark a few things off my bucket list and we did a few things that I didn't have on my list at all.

Overall it was a great trip and I already want to go back! I totally could have done another day in the parks even though I think everyone else was pretty pooped!

Did you eat inside the parks too?

On Monday we had corndogs for lunch and on Wednesday we had lunch at the Tomorrowland Terrace. We also had lots of random snacks including Dole Whips, churros, cotton candy, pretzels, pickles... I can't even remember everything.

Hello!!! We are back from our trip!!! We had an awesome time, even my first timer grumpy Grinch husband. :)

I could not believe how crowded it was. I took my son exactly 2 years ago and this was nothing like that trip. I think we really felt the crowds this time due to the excessive closures. It just felt so crowded. It was crazy!

We had 5 days at the parks which was the perfect amount of time due to the crowds. Did 3 at Disneyland and 2 at CA and we were able to do most of what we wanted. We skipped the Frozen stuff and were able to ride most of the rides a couple of times.

Tropicana was awesome, I would stay there again for sure!

Magic Morning was super busy and was a joke. We rode one ride with a 25 minute wait (Star Tours).

Vons was great! Great delivery service. Just a heads up though, they delivered everything before the time I selected. it worked out great for us because it was there when we arrived.

Tony Roma's was horrible, as was IHOP, Denny's was okay.

Blue Bayou was fantastic!!

Knott's Berry Farm was empty - we walked on to all the rides over and over again. Yeehaw!

Universal was a madhouse - thank you Front of the Line Pass for saving my life!!! lol

Ride closures are DL were noticeable to me because I love Splash and wanted to try GRR. While we were there RSR, Indiana Jones and Star Tours broke down, they did issue Fast Passes for ST.

It was an AWESOME trip, we had so much fun!! I would re-consider going during February (my absolute favorite time to go) because of the crowds and short hours... just kinda sucked some of the fun out. But it was great and we will be back soon I hope!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter