**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

Do you have to get a Return Ticket for the sing-a-long or are you able to do Stand-by? I wasn't planning to get to DHS until the late afternoon & go to the 6pm show.

Do you have to get a Return Ticket for the sing-a-long or are you able to do Stand-by? I wasn't planning to get to DHS until the late afternoon & go to the 6pm show.

Guests must have tickets for the Sing-Along. It's best to stop by Premiere Theater as soon as you enter the park and check if there are tickets available for the 6:00 show.

Kenny the Pirate has all the details of the Dance Party before it was renamed for Frozen:

http://kennythepirate.com/2014/06/22/rock-your-summer-side-dance-party-at-hollywood-studios/

Very disappointing, I was expecting a Frozen themed dance party. Instead we are getting Cape May Café outfits. DS will still be happy to see Mickey again that day and dance but DD will be disappointed. Thanks for posting the link.

Some of the merchandise is exclusive to Wandering Oaken's, but most you can get other places. The 12" barbie-style Anna and Elsa dolls can only be found at Oaken's, for example (and they are going fast...) And the Frozen MagicBands are exclusive.

There is a line to get in to Oaken's, so if you just want a t-shirt, an Olaf plush, or even an iPhone case, you can go to one of the three Frozen Fun merchandise carts (on either side of the hat, and around the corner from Phineas & Ferb), or to Once Upon a Time.

Does anyone know if Sir Mickey's in MK is still getting new shipments of Frozen Merchandise or is everything going over to HS?

Very disappointing, I was expecting a Frozen themed dance party. Instead we are getting Cape May Café outfits. DS will still be happy to see Mickey again that day and dance but DD will be disappointed. Thanks for posting the link.

Does anyone know if Sir Mickey's in MK is still getting new shipments of Frozen Merchandise or is everything going over to HS?

The dance party does have "Frozen" elements-- (when DJ Chill is on) ---
If anyone has heard the dance/club remix of "Let it Go", its really good !

Car or scooter?:confused3

Parade viewing part of the package.

For the parade viewing. I hope Tink's DS was able to sit in the shade.

They.tried to make a spot but it was still half sunny. We ate snacks and went down to backlot express restaurant. Stayed in there in the air conditioning until 5 minutes before the parade started.

Thanks for answering all the questions!

Thanks for answering all the questions!

You're welcome! Wanted you to enjoy your day without too many questions to answer once you checked back in. And, I accomplished my morning task: Paul McCartney tickets for his San Diego concert!!!... almost as hard to get as the Frozen Package!! ;)

Inside Oaken's Funland are 2 Aurasma opportunities, each one next to the photo op with the snowy bridge as you enter. To the left of the bridge you get the trolls and to the right you get Sven
Outside the Funland (where Darth Maul meets during SWW) the Aurasma op is with Olaf
They all worked great

Forgive me if I didn't read deep enough to find out enough of what this is... but can someone explain? Pretty please with pixie dust on top? Aurasma opportunities?? I'm lost??

Forgive me if I didn't read deep enough to find out enough of what this is... but can someone explain? Pretty please with pixie dust on top? Aurasma opportunities?? I'm lost??

The Aurasma app is a free app you install on your smartphone or tablet. At the designated locations, take a photo using the app and the characters magically appear in the shot. It's like having your very own Magic Shot technology on your mobile device.

It's quite fun. You pose and then "they" appear and you snap the shot. Trolls, Sven, and Olaf are the characters that appear in the shots. There are CMs at every Aurasma photo OP and they will assist you in standing in the correct spot and snapping the photo.

The Aurasma app is a free app you install on your smartphone or tablet. At the designated locations, take a photo using the app and the characters magically appear in the shot. It's like having your very own Magic Shot technology on your mobile device.

It's quite fun. You pose and then "they" appear and you snap the shot. Trolls, Sven, and Olaf are the characters that appear in the shots. There are CMs at every Aurasma photo OP and they will assist you in standing in the correct spot and snapping the photo.

So cool! I downloaded the app but it made no sense to me as i looked at it! LOL! I'm so happy you said there are CMs there to help!

Could someone post a link to the Aurasma App for both Apple and Android?

Search "Aurasma" in the App Store... there isn't a link because you install through the App Store on whichever device you own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter