***Official July 2019 thread***

I'm booked 7/18 - 7/28 at CBR. First time going in the summer and was lucky enough to get in on free dining a few months ago. Keeping fingers crossed the Skyliner opens prior to Galaxies Edge and we get a chance to check it out.

I'm debating cancelling our trip. We have a couple house things that need our attention. Dh says we can talk about it but our oven just crapped out yesterday and my step dad said it sounded like the A/C unit is on it's way out.... :(

Southwest has been shuffling flights because of the Boeing 737 max planes being grounded, so our flights have changed a couple times. Thankfully, even though we lost our nonstop to MCO, the result is AWESOME for us! DH called today and got us flights that didn’t exist before. We now are getting in at 3:55pm instead of 7:20pm. That extra time means we can probably have time for Epcot and Illuminations when we arrive at Yacht Club, YAY! We’re also going to be leaving at 6:50 instead of 4:50 on departure day, which means another 2 extra hours before DME! Just a little silly thing I guess, but I’m excited that our changed flights bought us another 5 hours at Disney total!

Insomnia saved me 150.00 :teeth:
AP discounts for summer released. Got parts of my split cheaper :woohoo:
Now back to :faint:

ETA: Now that I am really awake, went back in and changed 3 nights at CR to the summer GC deal, so that should get me 120 in GC. :goodvibes (Saved me 12.00 in the booking as well)

Last edited:

Hi all! I will be there two times in July! :hyper: This is my first time having an AP, and I have no idea when/if I'll get one again, so I'm trying to maximize it as much as I can!

I'll be going down solo July 4th-7th staying at Pop. Then I'll be going back the 27th-30th, meeting my best friend at the end of the zumba convention she'll be there for, and staying off-site where she is (can't remember which hotel off the top of my head, lol). It'll be her 1st time back since 2001 and we'll be hitting Epcot and AK (I might also squeeze in another park on the 27th while she's doing convention stuff).

I'll also be there in Nov for the Wine & Dine 1/2 but that's for another thread, lol.

FP day is in one week! I think I finally have my plan together.

I feel for anyone making FPs on May 2. That's when reservations go public for GE opening day in Disneyland. If you're making FP that day just remember something could go wrong.

FP day is in one week! I think I finally have my plan together.

I feel for anyone making FPs on May 2. That's when reservations go public for GE opening day in Disneyland. If you're making FP that day just remember something could go wrong.
I didn't even think of that!

Glad mine is in 2 days. Just made it!!

Booked our 4th of July trip over the weekend! We'll be knocking 2 things off our list, being in Disney for then4thnfor the 1st time and staying at the Contemporary which is the only deluxe I haven't stayed at yet :thumbsup2 Going the 3-8th, FP's this Friday which I get to make from my room at the Wilderness Lodge :goodvibes

Booked our 4th of July trip over the weekend! We'll be knocking 2 things off our list, being in Disney for then4thnfor the 1st time and staying at the Contemporary which is the only deluxe I haven't stayed at yet :thumbsup2 Going the 3-8th, FP's this Friday which I get to make from my room at the Wilderness Lodge :goodvibes

If I see you I will say hi!

DAH Villains tickets went on sale today! We got tickets for 7/25. Not really into villains, but we were determined to do DAH at MK. We love late nights at MK! Excited!

Well, got my FPs, booked my Villains AH for July 1, now the waiting and hope I don't start tweaking plans period...
Added a few new things to our plans.
Doing SW dessert party first night 6/28, and trying HDDR at 4 on 6/30. AND, I now just realized, I should be posting in June for part of our trip...:bitelip:

Hi Ariane37! Are you sure your FP day is Friday? I'm arriving the day after you, on the 4th, and my FP day is Sunday, May 5th.

Hi Ariane37! Are you sure your FP day is Friday? I'm arriving the day after you, on the 4th, and my FP day is Sunday, May 5th.
Nope you're right! Originally we were going to go down the 2nd so I had the 3rd in my head for FP's. I'll still be doing them from WL but on Saturday the 4th lol

Well, got my FPs, booked my Villains AH for July 1, now the waiting and hope I don't start tweaking plans period...
Added a few new things to our plans.
Doing SW dessert party first night 6/28, and trying HDDR at 4 on 6/30. AND, I now just realized, I should be posting in June for part of our trip...:bitelip:

HDDR is amazing and so worth it! Hope you love it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter