• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official June 2008 code watch

Unforunately June has not seen great things. I got a cash ressie with DVC almost 2 weeks ago,(for my fri and sat) I am waiting for a AP rate or something, we shall see, but I do not have high hopes after the last 2 summers either.

We are looking for June also. The week of the 15th thru the 21st. Probably All Star Movies. This is my first time since I was 15 and I am---hmm---30 something now. DS is 6 and DD is 4 and we think it is time that they came to know the Mouse on a personal basis. :yay:

Morning All

As promised the list is updated....as of yesterday, I am going to go through my PM and anything that came in after 10 am yesterday and update them next. If you see something that looks wrong on the list in Post on or you have changed something, or want me to add your hotel, PM's work best, but you can also post it here.

I am hopefull after looking at the historic rates on another site that most of us should be able to get a deal. If you are interested in looking at that other site and don't know what it is, PM me and I will send it to you.

Now that I finally have 2 min to call my own, I am planning in ernest....still have to book flights and ADR's, but everything else is book.

Any one here traveling with teenages? I am taking my 17 year old twin cousins as a grad gift. I am pretty sure I have a good idea of what they want to do, but I don't want them to be bored, so if you have kids that age, or travel with sibs that age....any advice would be appricated.....I am making them go to a few character meals....cause I am mean that way...but want to do something a bit more grown up with them....racking my brain

Anywho...like I said, if you see any ****oo's or want to add or change something....shout

Have a fantastic day

Cait

Morning All

As promised the list is updated....as of yesterday, I am going to go through my PM and anything that came in after 10 am yesterday and update them next. If you see something that looks wrong on the list in Post on or you have changed something, or want me to add your hotel, PM's work best, but you can also post it here.

I am hopefull after looking at the historic rates on another site that most of us should be able to get a deal. If you are interested in looking at that other site and don't know what it is, PM me and I will send it to you.

Now that I finally have 2 min to call my own, I am planning in ernest....still have to book flights and ADR's, but everything else is book.

Any one here traveling with teenages? I am taking my 17 year old twin cousins as a grad gift. I am pretty sure I have a good idea of what they want to do, but I don't want them to be bored, so if you have kids that age, or travel with sibs that age....any advice would be appricated.....I am making them go to a few character meals....cause I am mean that way...but want to do something a bit more grown up with them....racking my brain

Anywho...like I said, if you see any ****oo's or want to add or change something....shout
Have a fantastic day

Cait

LOL...You have to type that this way (boo-boos)..or they thingk you are saying a BAD word..:lmao: :rotfl2:
Thanks for the updates....
I know time can get away with you cant it!:rolleyes: ..
Im trying to plan 2 trips(one to hawaii for just the DH and I for next year)..and its so hard to find the time to sit and actually do it!:upsidedow

I will have a few teens with me, all girls... (my DGDs)..one 17YO, one 15, and one13...also twin 8YOs.....They all really like the CMeals..So NOT so mean to plan on it...We are doing the one in Epcot...and they are ALL planning on dressing up...the olders in pirate garb, (they just LOVE Will, and Jack ,LOL)the 8YOs ,in there princess dresses...
The waterparks are always a hit!
The older girls like Epcot, for all the nice looking boys in all the countrys...LOL
Im sure no matter what yours will have a blast...

Im going to go look at the updates now...

TTFN:paw:

Well we decided not to book at CB because of the main pool and were going to book at Coronado but alas they are all booked up for June 24-30! We got a res at POFQ and we booked our flight ourselves. We saved $200 on the res through AAA and by getting the flight myself we saved another $200. AirTran was having a sale today only! LOL on my birthday! I got 3 tickets round trip from MI-FL for $540! that was $75 each there and $89 back. They musta knowd it was me bday and had the sale just for little ol me!

Well we decided not to book at CB because of the main pool and were going to book at Coronado but alas they are all booked up for June 24-30! We got a res at POFQ and we booked our flight ourselves. We saved $200 on the res through AAA and by getting the flight myself we saved another $200. AirTran was having a sale today only! LOL on my birthday! I got 3 tickets round trip from MI-FL for $540! that was $75 each there and $89 back. They musta knowd it was me bday and had the sale just for little ol me!

I fix that on the list, POFQ is a great hotel, my favorite. Happy Birthday too!!

I fix that on the list, POFQ is a great hotel, my favorite. Happy Birthday too!!
Thanks Katy :) The AAA rep said she stayed there and it was very nice. She said the dragon slide was cool for our DD12 (actually I want to slide down that slide myself, shhhh...)

Thanks Katy :) The AAA rep said she stayed there and it was very nice. She said the dragon slide was cool for our DD12 (actually I want to slide down that slide myself, shhhh...)

I think this will be my 4th or 5th stay at POFQ..what I like about it, is that is smaller then some of the other hotels...fairly centrally located, you can take the boat to DTD and the buses run pretty well. Like anywhere, there can be delays with the bus or what not..but usually you are the first picked up and the first dropped off in most cases, and there is only the one bus stop.

We will be going the first week of June as well - May 31 - June 5th (at POP) to be precise.

I just checked the official WDW website and only see a Special Offers page on the vacation planning page. Is this where you found your rate last year? If you do find a promotion for May/June 2008, will you PM me?
TIA!

I think I found my May/June, 2007 Special Offer sometime in April, 2007. I can't remember precisely.

The Special Offers are found by going to www.disneyworld.com. Click on Tickets and Reservations. On that page, you will see the Special Offers link on the left hand side of the page. It is updated as Special Offers become available.

I keep checking the Special Offers but haven't found anything for May/June, 2008 yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I think I found my May/June, 2007 Special Offer sometime in April, 2007. I can't remember precisely.

The Special Offers are found by going to www.disneyworld.com. Click on Tickets and Reservations. On that page, you will see the Special Offers link on the left hand side of the page. It is updated as Special Offers become available.

I keep checking the Special Offers but haven't found anything for May/June, 2008 yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Mousesavers.com is a real good place to look for offers too....and codes.:thumbsup2

http://www.mousesavers.com/

Thanks again Mickeystoontown! I'll be keeping my fingers, toes, shoelaces, etc crossed for a June code.

I'll be going June 6-13th! Staying at the CSR having a mom/daughter trip. I saw I could be seeing a few of you guys at the same time/resort!

Hey Katy!!?? We are staying till June 30th YEY!! Just thought you'd want to change that on the big ol giant list thar! ;oP

Please add me to the list. The 5 (daughters 3 and 7, son 6) of us will be staying at the Port of Orleans June 10th - 14th. Any money saved would be a really good thing :)

Morning All

Just wanted to let you know I have added all the newbies to the list :)

Bluesdad...changed you dates :)....The is rather large isn't it...LOL

If any of you have thought about doing a DisMeet, take my advice, do it. I am on on of the singles threads ad we had meets in Oct and Dec....it was tons of fun :)

Cait

We're going June 30 to July 4th. Me, hubby, ds13, dd22, and her marine boyfriend-newbie. Am i crazy or what, but counting down the days. Staying at the Pop.

We will be there in june as well for my birthday from June 21-28. we will be staying at boardwalk villas june 21-25, then at beach club villas june 25-28.

I just talked my friend and his family into going as well so i am looking for a code for him. He has 6 in his family so he will need 2 rooms, probably at pop unless he can get a good rate.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!

My new husband and I will be spending our Honeymoon at Disney June 8th-14th at POFQ. Hoping a code comes up, what a wedding present that would be! It will be his first trip so I get to be his personal tourguide! We are so excited!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter