Official June 2008 code watch

Thinking of doing a SURPRISE trip for DS's 5th bday in June. Dates would be 6/8 to 6/12 and we would probably stay at Pop or CBR since we are planning on staying CR for 8 nights in December 2008.

Good Morning All

I added a list of dates for Dis trips in my first post, as we get more posters I will update it. Looks like a bunch of us will over lap, I think I see Dis Meets in some of our futures. :)

Ok back to my Oct Codes and Dec Codes watching. :)

Hope everyone has a great day

Cait

Please add me:)
Dates and resorts subject to change...lol...depends on how much we fall in love with YC in a few weeks!

Celebrating our 5th Fairytale Wedding Anniv and DD 2nd bday...(yes we share it:) )
So...June 21 to July 1st, 2008....Split stay..Disney's Vero Beach and.....GF???? :) Mind you....I am the culprit who began the thread..Confessions of the Resort Changers!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Anyone glad its not Monday anymore. Anywhoo....I have updated the list again and boy has it grown. I'll keep adding as we get more newbies. If anyone on the list wants me to change anything, send me a PM, and I will take care of it.

Looks like more then a few of us are going to be there at the same time.

I'm torn about what to do. I am an AP holder, but I am taking 2, 17(as of tomorrow) year olds as a graduation gift. I am wondering if I would be better off doing a package. But then (horrors) they want to spend one day at Universal. So I would feel like I was wasting a day on the package, and even if I did a package, I probably wouldn't do the DDP, as she has a tiny appetite, he has a healthy one, and well, its too much food for me, and they are pretty much happy with a quick bowl of rice krispies or bagel breakfast and snacks till dinner (hey I am the cool cousin taking then to WDW, who am I to tell them they can't have a brownie for breakfast) Shhh...don't tell their Mom... :)

Well all have a great day!!

Cait

DisneyBride'03 - :rotfl2: I really do need to get on your "Confessions of the resort changers" thread. My resorts are never set in stone until about 2 months out, our dates are set usually, but the resorts.....not so much. We are booked for CR this trip all 7 nights, but I have the feeling I might sneak in a couple of days at YC as well! I plan and plan, but always want to do split stay to get back to our favorite - YC / BC.

katydidbug1 - Thanks for making the list!

Hey i just had a quick question, when the June 2008 code is released, does it go in this thread or someplace else?

thanks a lot!

Hey i just had a quick question, when the June 2008 code is released, does it go in this thread or someplace else?

thanks a lot!

if you have noticed while looking at he codes boards the flury of oct, nov, and dec posts, I am going to assume that we will do the same here. Its been my experience (pardon the spelling, haven't been up long :) ) that as soon as we here rumors of codes some of us will start calling and posting updates.

Hope that answers your question. :)

On another note, is anyone else going Oct-Nov....did you manage to get rates, called 3 times yesterday, got rates, not thrilled with my Oct trip, not a big fan of CSR, but for the savings I'll deal.

Keep posting your dates, and I'll add them to the list. If any of you ever thought about catching up with another dis'er, do it, is fun to put faces to s/n's. Check out the dates in the first post, a bunch of us will be there at the same time.

TTFN

Cait

Please add me:)
Dates and resorts subject to change...lol...depends on how much we fall in love with YC in a few weeks!

Celebrating our 5th Fairytale Wedding Anniv and DD 2nd bday...(yes we share it:) )
So...June 21 to July 1st, 2008....Split stay..Disney's Vero Beach and.....GF???? :) Mind you....I am the culprit who began the thread..Confessions of the Resort Changers!!

DisneyBride'03 -- love that picture! We're Cubs fans here, too. Also, I guiltily admit I am a resort changer. We will probably go back and forth 5 times before the trip. We may overlap dates if you start at Disney!

Count us in for June 8-15th. We have 2 rooms booked at the Pop but that is always subject to change. There are 7 of us with kids ages 5, 9, 10, 13, and 15. It will be the first time at Disney for our 3 youngest. I am hoping for some kind of code. I do have the Disney Visa and am a member of AAA.

I will be booking our next trip on Monday: June 5-14th @ WL Courtyard bunkbed rooms! This will be a trip with the ILs, so they are getting a Queen Courtyard room.

I am hoping a better deal comes out to save us a little more money!

We'll be there June 5 - 15, possibly staying at POP.

I'm booking a room only through my AAA agent - if a code becomes available, can she rebook using the code?

I was able to get the AAA discount for the Pop- June 8th to the 15th. Of course I am hoping for a Disney Visa or some other code to beat that discount. I also need to find something to discount our airfare. Right now
it is $400 per person for a direct flight.

First off :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Looks like June is going to be a busy month!

Count us in for June 8-15th. We have 2 rooms booked at the Pop but that is always subject to change. There are 7 of us with kids ages 5, 9, 10, 13, and 15. It will be the first time at Disney for our 3 youngest. I am hoping for some kind of code. I do have the Disney Visa and am a member of AAA.

You are going to be one very busy mom!! Hope your family has a blast. pixiedust: that we all get codes

I will be booking our next trip on Monday: June 5-14th @ WL Courtyard bunkbed rooms! This will be a trip with the ILs, so they are getting a Queen Courtyard room.

I am hoping a better deal comes out to save us a little more money!

I am dreaming about a courtyard room in june, taking my 17 year old cousins who have only been once and didn't (gasp) stay on site.

We'll be there June 5 - 15, possibly staying at POP.

I'm booking a room only through my AAA agent - if a code becomes available, can she rebook using the code?

This is my understanding, its what alot of people did, whe the past rates came out for Oct-Dec, I had to change around a bit, but I was flexable cause they are short trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter