Official June 2008 code watch

:welcome: Meagansmom :welcome: C-CMom!!! Welcome to the party.

We'll be back! June 17-24 CBR June 24-29 Hard Rock Hotel
Can't wait!!!

So I guess you are going to Universal after WDW? Have you ever been, my cousin's would like to take a day and go to one of the parks, and are willing to pay for it themselves. Guess I gotta get reasearching that...lol

Subscribing :wizard:
Hey C-CMom....when are you thinking of going? I can add you to our rapidly growing list in post 1.

Cait

Not to be a pain, but on the list you have me staying at POP when I am really at WL. :hippie:

Not to be a pain, but on the list you have me staying at POP when I am really at WL. :hippie:

Amy

All fixed, between my horrid spelling and forgetting to wear my glasses when I type, I need all the help I can get.

Looks like from my list that the WL is popular...I have to wait another 2-3 weeks to even think about booking. Gotta wait to get my time off approved. Fingers crossed everyone.

Cait

Booked at CSR June 6-14. Deposit paid and trying not to wish away the next 10 months.

There are four of us, parents plus two boys. Very excited and trying not to wish away the next 10 months.

Seven of us are staying at POFQ June 11 thru 18 in '08. Booked three rooms for our stay. Had one of the finest Castmembers that I've ever dealt with - name of Ferris.

I used the AAA discount - one of the few left where it is still possible to reserve three rooms. The downside - AAA is only good for 10% for our specific time. And the best rates thru AAA for that time period in general are only 12%. Seems that the 15 that we used to get is no longer available, at least not in '08. So it's going to be a watchful time, hoping for a code to come out for our stay. And if not, well we have the rooms and 10% isn't all that bad.

Hey C-CMom....when are you thinking of going? I can add you to our rapidly growing list in post 1.

Cait

What a lovely welcome! Looking at 6/1-7 as our first pick. From the looks of some of the other posts, AAA rates are dwindling, so in case no ideal code comes up, will decide something soon! :wizard:

Planning on June 7 - 13, 2008 at POP or ASSp. 25th Anniversary Trip! Yeah! Add me to the list. :banana:

Forgot to give you my dates to add to the list:

Arriving at the Wilderness Lodge May 29, 2008 and staying through June 7, 2008! First time at Wilderness Lodge and we are countin' down the days!

Wow, there is a lot of us staying at the WL!!! We'll have to be on the lookout for LGMH!

We are thinking of going 6/1-8. It will be our first Anniversary trip (we were just married there this June). I am really hoping for some kind of great code:rotfl: It hasn't happened lately:confused3 We are going for a quick trip in early Dec and the codes were not so great. No deluxes except AKL and SSR and by the time we got to book (day after ap codes got released) they were gone- phewy!

We are open to resorts...BC, YC, GF, Poly. So here's crossing fingers for any kind of good code

Katydid -

Thanks for posting the list! It's a lot to keep track of...I think you forgot to add me, but maybe that's because I was undecided on dates. We're pretty sure that we'll be going June 9 - 16th and staying at POP..:banana:

Thanks!

Suzimom

Suzi

All fixed.

Cait

Katydid -

Thanks for posting the list! It's a lot to keep track of...I think you forgot to add me, but maybe that's because I was undecided on dates. We're pretty sure that we'll be going June 9 - 16th and staying at POP..:banana:

Thanks!

Suzimom

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Booked at CSR June 6-14. Deposit paid and trying not to wish away the next 10 months.

There are four of us, parents plus two boys. Very excited and trying not to wish away the next 10 months.

Oh I can't wait, and I have 2 trips to WDW between now and then, I am afraid its going to be here before we know it. :)

Seven of us are staying at POFQ June 11 thru 18 in '08. Booked three rooms for our stay. Had one of the finest Castmembers that I've ever dealt with - name of Ferris.

I used the AAA discount - one of the few left where it is still possible to reserve three rooms. The downside - AAA is only good for 10% for that time. And the best rates thru AAA for that time period are only 12%. Seems that the 15 that we used to get is no longer available, at least not in '08. So it's going to be a watchful time, hoping for a code to come out for our stay. And if not, well we have the rooms and 10% isn't all that bad.

I LOVE POFQ, would stay there in June, but I let my cousin's pick the resort, this is only their second trip, and first time on property :) They are 17 and way to excited, they are waiting for the Travel channel to rerun disney shows again..lol

Planning on June 7 - 13, 2008 at POP or ASSp. 25th Anniversary Trip! Yeah! Add me to the list. :banana:

Congrats on the 25 years, what an awesome place to celebrate, I hope you have a magical trip. :)

We are thinking of going 6/1-8. It will be our first Anniversary trip (we were just married there this June). I am really hoping for some kind of great code:rotfl: It hasn't happened lately:confused3 We are going for a quick trip in early Dec and the codes were not so great. No deluxes except AKL and SSR and by the time we got to book (day after ap codes got released) they were gone- phewy!

We are open to resorts...BC, YC, GF, Poly. So here's crossing fingers for any kind of good code

Wow, a 1st, and a 25th annaversary, like I said to the above poster, what an awesomeplace to celebrate, congrats on your first year, and may you have many more :)

Morning All--

I have added and fixed a few things on the list, if ya'll want to take a look at to make sure go it right, and send me a PM, I will fix it.

There are lots of overlapping dates and resorts, get planning those meets. I have done it and they are lots of fun, get those LGMH heards ready :).

Thinking about doing a trip report for this trip, haven't done them before, but as you can see from my sig, I have 3 trips in the works this year. :)

Have a good day everyone

Cait

Thanks, Cait for putting my dates in!

There are a lot of people overlapping; it will be fun to make new friends and meet up sometime!

Suzimom

Can I join too?

DD and I are staying at POP June 10th-19th.

We have been to both WDW and DL before but this will be our first time on Disney property. I cant wait.

Unless DH can't get vaca days scheduled in January, we are going June 29th thru July 7th. :goodvibes We will be staying at Pop.:banana:

I'd like to subscribe to this thread!

Please add me to the list! We will be going June 4-12 and staying at WL! This trip our DD12 will be bringing her BF and the ILs.:yay:

Hi all

I will add all newbies to the list tomorrow... Bare with me, had a family emergency, my mom has been in the hospital, just sort of catching up on life.

Cait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter