**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
These are the luggage tags that come with packages:

hqdefault.jpg

Each color coordinates to the MagicBand selected.

I have not received them in over two years since we have APs now.

These are the luggage tags that come with packages:

View attachment 300265

Each color coordinates to the MagicBand selected.

I have not received them in over two years since we have APs now.
Yep that’s what I’m talking about. Dh and I actually picked our magic band colors based on the matching tag and we didn’t even get them....

Yep that’s what I’m talking about. Dh and I actually picked our magic band colors based on the matching tag and we didn’t even get them....
:sad1: How sad! The USPS is so unreliable!

I saw earlier you mentioned you "chatted" with a CM. Was that via online chat or a call to guest relations?

I can't see why Disney can't reissue you a MagicBand package when its choice in parcel post shipping (cheapest USPS package) caused them to have been lost!

Maybe they’ll give them to you when you check in if they have extras? I know it’s not the same as having them before you go but better than nothing! We Canadians don’t get ours till check in. Or maybe try calling again and you might get a more helpful CM?

:sad1: How sad! The USPS is so unreliable!

I saw earlier you mentioned you "chatted" with a CM. Was that via online chat or a call to guest relations?

I can't see why Disney can't reissue you a MagicBand package when its choice in parcel post shipping (cheapest USPS package) caused them to have been lost!
I chatted online with a CM so now I'm trying to call to see what they can do. I tried calling the Magic Bands number, but they transferred me to the Magical Express number so I hung up. I'm going to try calling the Resort Reservation number and see if they can do anything. I'll have to be more specific that it isn't for the ME luggage tags.

Maybe they’ll give them to you when you check in if they have extras? I know it’s not the same as having them before you go but better than nothing! We Canadians don’t get ours till check in. Or maybe try calling again and you might get a more helpful CM?
The CM I chatted with online did say they have extras at the hotel, but that's not really going to be exciting for our niece. We thought it would be fun for all of us to have matching luggage tags on our way to Orlando. I know it isn't a huge deal, but it's pretty upsetting that we pay this much money and they can't send out 4 new luggage tags that probably don't cost them much money in the first place.

The CM I chatted with online did say they have extras at the hotel, but that's not really going to be exciting for our niece. We thought it would be fun for all of us to have matching luggage tags on our way to Orlando. I know it isn't a huge deal, but it's pretty upsetting that we pay this much money and they can't send out 4 new luggage tags that probably don't cost them much money in the first place.
I hear you it is disappointing for sure but it still can be exciting for her to get one at check in. My DD didn’t get hers until check in and it hasn’t left her suitcase since! She still loves it even 2 years later! Definitely get them when you check in, I’m sure your niece will still be thrilled.

I chatted online with a CM so now I'm trying to call to see what they can do. I tried calling the Magic Bands number, but they transferred me to the Magical Express number so I hung up. I'm going to try calling the Resort Reservation number and see if they can do anything. I'll have to be more specific that it isn't for the ME luggage tags.
I personally find the online chat to be 100% useless. lol

If you cannot get any satisfaction over the phone, I would try e-mailing wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com explaining how it came damaged and you wanted to surprise your niece

I hear you it is disappointing for sure but it still can be exciting for her to get one at check in. My DD didn’t get hers until check in and it hasn’t left her suitcase since! She still loves it even 2 years later! Definitely get them when you check in, I’m sure your niece will still be thrilled.
Thanks, I guess that is what we will have to do. Apparently Disney can't ship just the luggage tags. I'm not sure what the reason behind that is, but oh well. I tried calling and using online chat and got the same answer. I'm assuming it's because the bands and tags come from China and they have to be shipped together.

I am with you there I am recovering from the flu first time I’ve ever had it. I went to pick up groceries yesterday and felt like I had ran a marathon. 27days to get my strength back.
Plenty of time for you....drink lots of fluids! It sucks to get sick but we will be back to 100% for our trips!

When Walt Disney World is even more excited for our trip than we are!!! party:party:
We got 12 of the exact same reservation confirmation letters. But the kind of funny part is is that none of them are right because they were from the original reservation and don’t include the things I’ve changed.:surfweb:

Yeah, I see times for the first few days but nothing for the whole week we're going to be there. From March 4 to 10, I cannot find a single reservation available for lunch or dinner, and because I thought that was so weird for our party of 5 I even tried party sizes of 2 and 4 as well. So now I'm wondering if anyone has ADRs during that week or if there's something going on that they just aren't available. It seems so implausible that if we were arriving one night earlier or staying a couple days longer we'd have our choice of times, but that one week just happens to be booked solid.
My reservation isn’t until March 13th... it’s our anniversary celebration... I hope whatever they are doing isn’t delayed. :hourglasso_O

Yeah, I see times for the first few days but nothing for the whole week we're going to be there. From March 4 to 10, I cannot find a single reservation available for lunch or dinner, and because I thought that was so weird for our party of 5 I even tried party sizes of 2 and 4 as well. So now I'm wondering if anyone has ADRs during that week or if there's something going on that they just aren't available. It seems so implausible that if we were arriving one night earlier or staying a couple days longer we'd have our choice of times, but that one week just happens to be booked solid.

We have March 6th at 6:00p,... now I wonder if it will be cancelled because I agree, it seems unlikely the place is booked completely. I will book Boma as a back up just in case.

Rumor has it there's a Space-X launch scheduled for March 26. Hope we can see it from Hollywood Studios.

I personally find the online chat to be 100% useless. lol

If you cannot get any satisfaction over the phone, I would try e-mailing wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com explaining how it came damaged and you wanted to surprise your niece
So I emailed a couple of days ago and got a call today from a very nice woman at guest services. I wish I could remember her name but she said they are sending us new luggage tags and we should get them before our trip! My faith in the Disney customer service has been restored.

So I emailed a couple of days ago and got a call today from a very nice woman at guest services. I wish I could remember her name but she said they are sending us new luggage tags and we should get them before our trip! My faith in the Disney customer service has been restored.
That's great! I'm glad you were able to find someone who could help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter