**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
So I emailed a couple of days ago and got a call today from a very nice woman at guest services. I wish I could remember her name but she said they are sending us new luggage tags and we should get them before our trip! My faith in the Disney customer service has been restored.

That's great! I always find their email to be the most helpful!

That's great! I always find their email to be the most helpful!
I had never tried emailing. I’ve always called or used the chat. The chat is useless because 8/10 times they tell you to call anyway. I think it’s interesting that the phone cms said they can’t send luggage tags but guest services said they’ll send me some.

So I emailed a couple of days ago and got a call today from a very nice woman at guest services. I wish I could remember her name but she said they are sending us new luggage tags and we should get them before our trip! My faith in the Disney customer service has been restored.

I am too. Thank you for giving me the email.

So glad it worked out! :-)

Hubby and I just booked a last minute trip for March 3-9 - just the two of us, no kids. Feeling completely overwhelmed about planning fast passes and dinner reservations. Will probably have to wing it. There's not alot of availability at this point. But who cares - we're going to Disney! I'm so excited!

20180206_124610.jpg

My "band" is finished - just wearing the puck in a holder that will let me add it to my Fitbit strap. The kids have plastic lanyard medallions for theirs so this was the only one I had to paint for this trip.

Hubby and I just booked a last minute trip for March 3-9 - just the two of us, no kids. Feeling completely overwhelmed about planning fast passes and dinner reservations. Will probably have to wing it. There's not alot of availability at this point. But who cares - we're going to Disney! I'm so excited!
Exactly, who cares...no kids...you will have a blast!

View attachment 300552

My "band" is finished - just wearing the puck in a holder that will let me add it to my Fitbit strap. The kids have plastic lanyard medallions for theirs so this was the only one I had to paint for this trip.
Nice...I couldn't get the puck out of mine, even with a small screwdriver. The metal screw was getting all ruined.

Nice...I couldn't get the puck out of mine, even with a small screwdriver. The metal screw was getting all ruined.
I bought one of the puck holders from Disney and included was a tool that fit the screws. I think the cheapest puck holder was $9.99

We just got close to 5 inches and now they are saying tonight we will get another 5. Yay!
Ugh....I'm looking to relocate to Florida....it will take some time to figure things out but I have to get out of the North Country!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter