***Official March 2021 Thread***

Our trips are getting so close! Two weeks from today I can make ADRS. Guess I need to remind my sisters to check the links I sent them to see if there is any they want me to try to snag.

Oh, I meant to include this in the last post...

My daughter and I are going to start our mickey ears this Saturday when her and her hubby come to the house Saturday. Hoping they aren't a complete disaster since it's our first time making them.

Hi all! We will be there March 8-14, 2021 at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Just switched from March 15-21. I was getting nervous about the possible local Spring Break crowds. (Our spring break in Memphis is the same as Orlando's so we are pulling the kids from school for a few days.).

It will be me, my DH, DS (turning 8 on the trip!) and DD 6. My older sister will join us for the last 3 days of the trip.

This is our 3rd trip, 2nd with the kids. We've been in early June and early May, so I'm hopeful for some cooler weather on this trip. I'll have no clue what to pack. But I do hope we can swim a little. The kids will swim even if its 60 degrees outside. ☃

Hi all! We will be there March 8-14, 2021 at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Just switched from March 15-21. I was getting nervous about the possible local Spring Break crowds. (Our spring break in Memphis is the same as Orlando's so we are pulling the kids from school for a few days.).

It will be me, my DH, DS (turning 8 on the trip!) and DD 6. My older sister will join us for the last 3 days of the trip.

This is our 3rd trip, 2nd with the kids. We've been in early June and early May, so I'm hopeful for some cooler weather on this trip. I'll have no clue what to pack. But I do hope we can swim a little. The kids will swim even if its 60 degrees outside. ☃

Got you added to the list. I've never been in March either but it surly has to feel better than August like the last trip I took in 2019). Thankfully it shouldn't be as humid at least. November is my favorite time of the year to go.

My sisters and I were texting last night and we have decided on a couple of our ADRs we want to get but are still adding to the list. We want to do the kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream so I am going to try to grab one there and one sister mentioned Liberty Tree Tavern. The rest are in the air.

Hello! :earsgirl:

After much debate and back and forth, I moved my April trip to March during my daughter's spring break. We will be at POP, March 21-26. Looking forward to getting to know you all in the coming weeks!

Hello! :earsgirl:

After much debate and back and forth, I moved my April trip to March during my daughter's spring break. We will be at POP, March 21-26. Looking forward to getting to know you all in the coming weeks!

Got you added to the list. You'll be there the same week as me. We were at Pop until a few days ago when I moved us to a family suite at AoS when my niece-in-law had to back out of coming dropping us back down to just 6 of us coming down for the trip.

So I broke down and decide to start a pre-trip report. I don't know if I'll actually follow through much or even turn it into a trip report once we get home, but at least it's a place I can type out plans and thoughts.

Hi all--first post *ever* on these boards but I thought I'd offer up a hello from MD. :wave:

My BF and I are booked for March 20th-27th at the Contemporary. It will be his first trip to WDW and I haven't been since March 2004. He's totally stoked at the idea of sitting in the Grand Canyon Concourse and watching the monorails go by and has warned me that might be all he wants to do the entire trip LOL! We realize it will be a more limited experience given the times but hope that reduced crowds will allow to soak in the ambiance and relax a little more and take some time for park photography.

This is tentative given his workplace may still have travel restrictions then but we have decided to press on planning until we just can't. If this March doesn't work out we have a long weekend booked for the 50th and another trip for his birthday, but honestly I'm hoping we can pull off all three.

We have our Magicbands already (Marie for me, Stitch for him), helping make this all the more real! The park days are reserved and restaurants/experiences chosen, so now just to make those ADRs shortly!

Hi all--first post *ever* on these boards but I thought I'd offer up a hello from MD. :wave:

My BF and I are booked for March 20th-27th at the Contemporary. It will be his first trip to WDW and I haven't been since March 2004. He's totally stoked at the idea of sitting in the Grand Canyon Concourse and watching the monorails go by and has warned me that might be all he wants to do the entire trip LOL! We realize it will be a more limited experience given the times but hope that reduced crowds will allow to soak in the ambiance and relax a little more and take some time for park photography.

This is tentative given his workplace may still have travel restrictions then but we have decided to press on planning until we just can't. If this March doesn't work out we have a long weekend booked for the 50th and another trip for his birthday, but honestly I'm hoping we can pull off all three.

We have our Magicbands already (Marie for me, Stitch for him), helping make this all the more real! The park days are reserved and restaurants/experiences chosen, so now just to make those ADRs shortly!

Got you added to the list. You will be there the same time as me. What ADRs are you thinking about getting?

UGH! Hours are posted for our week now and they are the standard ones for all of March right now. I'm really hoping they extend them later because even the hours right now are better than March hours right now.

Hi everyone, I am going February 27th - March 5th , Coronado Springs :)

Safe travels to us all!

Last edited:

When is Orlando's spring break? We will be there March 18- 26. My luck it will be then...

Got you added to the list. You will be there the same time as me. What ADRs are you thinking about getting?

We're aiming for Oga's (the BF is a huge Star Wars fan and GE is a major incentive for him to take this trip), Topolino's, California Grill as the top three. Cali Grill made the BF a little nervous when I showed it to him because of the fancy factor but I know we'll both love it if we can get it. He saw a pizza option and was immediately in. Via Napoli and Garden Grill will also likely factor in there somewhere too, and The Wave. An additional MK table service TBD, HS/Epcot area table service TBD, and a DS dinner TBD, probably Rainforest. I'm vegetarian so I'm choosing carefully, but BF isn't that hard to please as long as he has a grilled chicken option and he's a kid at heart, so we aren't looking for the highest-end options, just something decent and filling.

UGH! Hours are posted for our week now and they are the standard ones for all of March right now. I'm really hoping they extend them later because even the hours right now are better than March hours right now.

Me too!!! They are terrible. It seems like Disney has been extending hours a lot closer to the upcoming week. We also had a friend just come back and she said the parks are opening and running about an hour earlier than posted. She was there during Christmas so that may not be the case for March...

Me too!!! They are terrible. It seems like Disney has been extending hours a lot closer to the upcoming week. We also had a friend just come back and she said the parks are opening and running about an hour earlier than posted. She was there during Christmas so that may not be the case for March...
I definitely think they'll extend those hours for the second half of March. That's spring break for a lot of the country (especially the part of the country that has no travel restrictions).

I know, the only thing I was glad to see is that you can some book sit down resteraunts at close.
I grabbed a near closing Cinderella's Royal Table reservation and hear that when you leave, main street is almost empty and there are great photo opportunities.

When is Orlando's spring break? We will be there March 18- 26. My luck it will be then...

Just Googled and it looks to be March 15th-19th. So you'll miss most of it.

I didn't think about spring break when I booked this trip a way long time ago--it seemed to make sense to go after a conference I had the option to attend. Conference has been cancelled but I couldn't bring myself to cancel this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter