***Official March 2021 Thread***

We're aiming for Oga's (the BF is a huge Star Wars fan and GE is a major incentive for him to take this trip), Topolino's, California Grill as the top three. Cali Grill made the BF a little nervous when I showed it to him because of the fancy factor but I know we'll both love it if we can get it. He saw a pizza option and was immediately in. Via Napoli and Garden Grill will also likely factor in there somewhere too, and The Wave. An additional MK table service TBD, HS/Epcot area table service TBD, and a DS dinner TBD, probably Rainforest. I'm vegetarian so I'm choosing carefully, but BF isn't that hard to please as long as he has a grilled chicken option and he's a kid at heart, so we aren't looking for the highest-end options, just something decent and filling.

I'm going to be the only picky eater in my crew when we go so I am letting others decide the places we want ADRs at because as long as I can get a salad I am fine. Hubby and I both enjoyed Garden Grill in 2019. It was a last minute reservation we were able to snag while standing outside the restaurant. But I'm more of a nibbler than a full meal person so I would probably be okay just snacking through the day.

I know, the only thing I was glad to see is that you can some book sit down resteraunts at close.
I grabbed a near closing Cinderella's Royal Table reservation and hear that when you leave, main street is almost empty and there are great photo opportunities.

Yes! I am hoping to do this. I can't make ADRs until the 20th so I am hoping there are some opening near closing time.

I got notification that our magic bands have shipped. I'm hoping they get here quicker than other packages have been.
It makes the trip seem so much more real!

I've also started working on a packing list as I think of things. That way when it is closer to time I can print my daughter and myself one off. Anyone have anything I should add that I may be missing? I think the rooms have more plugs and USB ports now but I still always take a power strip just in case. Especially since we will have 6 people charging devices. I will also need to check my backpack that I take as a carry on and make sure it's got my external hard drive, ear buds, and all the other things I normally leave in it when I'm not using them. I also need to remember to charge my phone case that has a built in back up battery charger closer to trip time so I can throw that in my backpack for the parks. I normal use a case that holds all my cards and license so I don't have to carry a purse but in the parks I'll use a lanyard that does that (and I still get to skip bag check with it) so I have the additional battery for when my battery runs low in the park. Of course not having to refresh for FPs will help my battery a lot already.

My daughter and I are going to start making ears today so I'm hoping to make at least 12 pairs. For all 6 of us, we can swap them around and wear different ones on different days. Plus I have a few pairs already. I also need to decide what shirts I am going to make us all. I know there is one certain one I want to make but may make a couple more so we match on more than one day.

Oh! I think we may reserve HS two days and just hop to Epcot on those days in the afternoon. So split both of those days. That will give us 2 shots at boarding passes for RotR. Then if we get boarding passes the first day we can always change our park reservation for the second day if there is availability somewhere else. Which I imagine there will be.

Hey guys and gals. I thought I would start the official March 2021 thread so we can chit chat and ask questions about plans. I'll edit this post with dates and resorts of those going so we can see who all will be there at the same time as us. Maybe I won't be talking to myself.

March 2021:
2/27th-5th Orion Nebula staying at Coronado Springs
2/28th-5th Wood Nymph staying at Yacht Club
2/28-6th a_ashbiez staying at Contemporary
2/28-13th debedo staying at Pop Century, CB and Copper Creek

3rd-8th DisneyFanJenn staying at Grand Floridian
4th-7th mi*vida*loca CSR

6th-13th Coachbev staying at Bonnett Creek
7th-13th mkb3 staying at Pop
8th-14th BethaJ staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek
11th-19th mykidsrock76 staying at CBR
12th-16th Kitty & Covs Covs staying at CBR
13th-17th jamie03 staying at Pop Century
13th-19th Raider97 staying at Caribbean Beach Resort
13th-20th MBTigger staying at SSR and Boardwalk
13th-20th kmedders staying at Poly
13th-21st MiketheGrate staying at BRV
13th-26th Msmd11 staying at Grand Floridian
13th-27th 1437disney staying at CSR
14th-20th Luvmyfam3
14th-21st TishLovesDisney staying at BLT 14-17th, and BC CL 17-21, unless no CLFP, then BCV
14th-22nd CourtneyK staying at CB
18th-24th marcar12 staying at Bay Lake Tower
18th-26th Thomasboys staying at Caribbean Beach Resort
19th-27th Jonfw2
19th-27th cherikay1123 staying at CBR
20th-26th dez1978 Riviera
20th-26th Castlequeen5
20th-27th Dduzdis staying at BCV
20th-27th Team Happy Haunts
20th -27th docindigo76 staying at Contemporary
21st-26th Karen4546 staying at AKV Jambo House
21st-26th shairpdrh staying at CCV
21st-26th DisneylandMommy staying at CSR
21st-26th Justrose staying at Pop
21st-27th Wendybirdtn Staying at Fort Wilderness

21st-27th Bama Mom (aka Sandy) staying at AoA family suite
21st-27th Trap staying at CBR
21st-27th bamaqueen staying at Pop Century
22nd-25th NewsiesGoil staying at ASM
27th- 4/2 CalSea12 staying at All Star Movies

I just booked my bf and our kids a trip for March 13 - 19 at AK Kidani Village. So excited as this is their first trip and first time for us to stay at AK.

My daughter and I are going to spend the evening making ears but I couldn't wait on here to get here so I made a pair already.ears1a.jpg

Not too shabby for my very first pair. Ignore all the little furry pieces on the bow. It was all over the work table so it got on the bow.

Am I the only one who’s hoping that nothing much changes between now and March? I’m actually really looking forward to later park openings, and not being glued to my phone for fast passes. I’m thankful to not have to book food 6 months out and freak out if I can get fps for FOP and slinky. I am kind of sad about no character meets but even that’s ok.

Hey everyone! We just booked for March 18-22 staying at Pop for a girls trip! We are surprising my niece for her birthday. We always go in September, how is the weather in March?

My daughter and I are going to spend the evening making ears but I couldn't wait on here to get here so I made a pair already.View attachment 549015

Not too shabby for my very first pair. Ignore all the little furry pieces on the bow. It was all over the work table so it got on the bow.
These are adorable! I hope you post more pics!

We just booked for March 14 - 20 and are staying in the Finding Nemo area of Art of Animation. It will be my family of 4 plus my sister and niece. We are so excited to be back at Disney!

Hey everyone! We just booked for March 18-22 staying at Pop for a girls trip! We are surprising my niece for her birthday. We always go in September, how is the weather in March?
We have had some great weather for our March trips. It is usually warm and sunny. It is a lot less humid than September. :) We had one trip that was March 19 -25th and the weather was perfect.

We just booked for March 14 - 20 and are staying in the Finding Nemo area of Art of Animation. It will be my family of 4 plus my sister and niece. We are so excited to be back at Disney!
We stayed in a Nemo suite at AOA two years ago and had a great time! With the skyliner it will be even better!

Hey guys and gals. I thought I would start the official March 2021 thread so we can chit chat and ask questions about plans. I'll edit this post with dates and resorts of those going so we can see who all will be there at the same time as us. Maybe I won't be talking to myself.

March 2021:
2/27th-5th Orion Nebula staying at Coronado Springs
2/28th-5th Wood Nymph staying at Yacht Club
2/28-6th a_ashbiez staying at Contemporary
2/28-13th debedo staying at Pop Century, CB and Copper Creek

3rd-8th DisneyFanJenn staying at Grand Floridian
4th-7th mi*vida*loca CSR

6th-13th Coachbev staying at Bonnett Creek
7th-13th mkb3 staying at Pop
8th-14th BethaJ staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek
11th-19th mykidsrock76 staying at CBR
12th-16th Kitty & Covs Covs staying at CBR
13th-17th jamie03 staying at Pop Century
13th-19th Raider97 staying at Caribbean Beach Resort
13th-19th SomDayMyPrnceWillCom AK Kidani Village
13th-20th MBTigger staying at SSR and Boardwalk
13th-20th kmedders staying at Poly
13th-21st MiketheGrate staying at BRV
13th-26th Msmd11 staying at Grand Floridian
13th-27th 1437disney staying at CSR
14th-20th Luvmyfam3
14th-21st TishLovesDisney staying at BLT 14-17th, and BC CL 17-21, unless no CLFP, then BCV
14th-22nd CourtneyK staying at CB
18th-24th marcar12 staying at Bay Lake Tower
18th-26th Thomasboys staying at Caribbean Beach Resort
19th-27th Jonfw2
19th-27th cherikay1123 staying at CBR
20th-26th dez1978 Riviera
20th-26th Castlequeen5
20th-27th Dduzdis staying at BCV
20th-27th Team Happy Haunts
20th -27th docindigo76 staying at Contemporary
21st-26th Karen4546 staying at AKV Jambo House
21st-26th shairpdrh staying at CCV
21st-26th DisneylandMommy staying at CSR
21st-26th Justrose staying at Pop
21st-27th Wendybirdtn Staying at Fort Wilderness

21st-27th Bama Mom (aka Sandy) staying at AoA family suite
21st-27th Trap staying at CBR
21st-27th bamaqueen staying at Pop Century
22nd-25th NewsiesGoil staying at ASM
27th- 4/2 CalSea12 staying at All Star Movies
Please add me!
March 12-19 Shades of Green

Please add me!
March 12-19 Shades of Green

Got you all added to the list.

We made a total of 11 ears so far. We have 6 going in our group and I figure we will all just share and swap out. We plan to make more. I might need a second suitcase just for the ears LOL.

Here are the frozen ones we have made so far:
ears5.jpg

And the two animal print ones (we need to find something to cover the glue glob on the bow on the non furry ones. Not sure how that happened):
ears4.jpg

Princess and minnie ones:

ears7.jpg

And solid color and mermaid ones. (we need to fix the mermaid ones because its faux leather so it didn't want to lay right. We plan to add a small appetizer fork (dinglehopper) to it also but I didn't get any yet.

ears6.jpg

And my daughter modeling a pair (ignore the bad angle, I promise the ear isn't weird shaped):
ears2.jpg

CBR March 8-15!
Now that park hopping is back on I’m hoping to jump over to Epcot for dinner since there aren’t a lot of eating options at CBR, seems like a fun way to end the night!

CBR March 8-15!
Now that park hopping is back on I’m hoping to jump over to Epcot for dinner since there aren’t a lot of eating options at CBR, seems like a fun way to end the night!

Got you added to the list. We plan to hop to Epcot in the evenings as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter