***Official March 2021 Thread***

We are going 3/21 to 3/26. Staying at CSR. Rescheduled from December. We are Disneyland APs. Hoping things are calmer by the.
We are going the 13-20th, staying at Poly. This is our first visit since buying into DVC in November. We will only do four park days most likely with a couple of resort only days and a day at Disney Springs.

Got you both added to the list.
I am hoping things are calmer as well.

Well I have to take my niece-in-law off the trip. She works in labor and delivery and there are scheduling conflicts so she can't go. That gets our group down to my oldest niece (the one living in LA) my youngest niece, my two sisters, my daughter and myself. All adults except my 15 year old niece. Now I am waiting on my sisters to decide if we want to move back to a family suite (and save money) or just stay with the two rooms at Pop. I told them my daughter and I are fine either way.

My LA niece is taking the red eye so she will land at MCO super early. Not sure what she plans to do when she gets there . My older sister and youngest niece will land about an hour before my daughter and I but are gonna hang out at the airport waiting on us. We land around 9:00am so we will grab our luggage and go to hop on ME to the resort then drop our luggage. Then I think we plan to head to Disney Springs for the day. My middle sister doesn't land until 9pm. so we will just meet her at the resort once she gets there. I know I am going to make a reservation for us for arrival day but I don't know where yet. I was going to get ADRs at Beaches and cream for my daughter and I but we are leaning more towards something st DS now. Plus it will be five us us now instead of just the two of us. I am so ready for this trip to get here.

The ME is one of our favorite parts of the trip---on the way in! We arrive at 9pm though so only worry is getting to bed as early as possible so we can be up for RD. Rope drop is still a thing now, right?!

The ME is one of our favorite parts of the trip---on the way in! We arrive at 9pm though so only worry is getting to bed as early as possible so we can be up for RD. Rope drop is still a thing now, right?!
Most definitely but hours have been cut back during covid so some of them are later than normal.

So I think we have decided to change to a family suite at AoA. I’m hoping we aren’t too cramped but we will each save a little money if we switch. Not much, but from the beginning we wanted to all be together since we don’t get to do these girl trips ever. We hardly see each other since even though one sister and myself live less than half an hour away from each other but with our schedules we just can never meet up. The other sister and youngest niece live 2 1/2 hours away and my oldest niece is on the other side of the country. So I think it’s the right thing for us. I may regret it later but since we are only in the room when we get up and when we come back home, it’s doable.
My middle sister also got her airfare booked so we are all good to go on that end. Now we wait for a couple weeks and make any ADRs we want. It’s getting close guys and gals!

Decided to upgrade from Contemporary Garden Wing to the main tower. Mostly because the balcony will give us a little extra space. We skipped a suite so we could stay at a monorail resort... but this way while our munchkin sleeps we can sit outside 😊

Super pumped that I was able to snag a Chef Mickey breakfast reservation too! We tried for every day and every meal of our last trip with no luck. Not a gourmet meal... but a must with a preschooler!

We’re coming March 20-26 for Spring Break. Everyone is super excited! This is our rescheduled trip from last March. So we are all hoping nothing happens this time to change our plans. We were supposed to be at All Star Movies, but now that reopens after we get there. I’m sure we’ll be moved to Pop, which was my first choice anyway. We haven’t been at all in 2020 and can’t wait to ride Rise (hopefully) and MMRR. We have 2 families traveling together, and some of them have never been to Disney. I’m trying to nail down our parks each day, so I can make ADRs soon.

We’re coming March 20-26 for Spring Break. Everyone is super excited! This is our rescheduled trip from last March. So we are all hoping nothing happens this time to change our plans. We were supposed to be at All Star Movies, but now that reopens after we get there. I’m sure we’ll be moved to Pop, which was my first choice anyway. We haven’t been at all in 2020 and can’t wait to ride Rise (hopefully) and MMRR. We have 2 families traveling together, and some of them have never been to Disney. I’m trying to nail down our parks each day, so I can make ADRs soon.

Got you added to the list. I haven't been since 2019 but before that it had been 10 years. MMRR nor either of the star wars rides had opened when we were there in 2019 so I'm hoping we get to do those as well.

Decided to upgrade from Contemporary Garden Wing to the main tower. Mostly because the balcony will give us a little extra space. We skipped a suite so we could stay at a monorail resort... but this way while our munchkin sleeps we can sit outside 😊

Super pumped that I was able to snag a Chef Mickey breakfast reservation too! We tried for every day and every meal of our last trip with no luck. Not a gourmet meal... but a must with a preschooler!

YaY for the chef Mickey's. My kids loved it when they were younger so we ate there too.

Starting to get cautiously optimistic that our March trip will happen. After cancelling 3 trips in 2020 I have not been 100% vested in getting excited for this one. Book our ADRs on Thursday!

Starting to get cautiously optimistic that our March trip will happen. After cancelling 3 trips in 2020 I have not been 100% vested in getting excited for this one. Book our ADRs on Thursday!

What ADRs are you going to try to get?

I’m going in early March and I had a reservation at all star movies. Today I got a phone call and an email from Disney and I didn’t know why. I guess because all star movies won’t be open yet?!?! I guess I missed that news

I'm on the phone with Disney now. For some reason my app was going crazy and saying people where other people. It was saying my daughter was my oldest sister and my oldest sister was her 15 year old daughter. The only ones right were me and my middle sister. I've been on the phone over an hour and they are getting it all fixed up now. For some reason one account was messing up the others because it wasn't recognizing the right one and that caused all of them to glitch.

On a side note we did officially switch to AoA family suite. So now all that is left is to make ADRs in 16 days and wait and pray that LA comes off their stay at home order so oldest niece can actually come.

We were scheduled to be at WDW the first weekend of Feb for Cheer, but we received a notification that the competition at ESPN is being rescheduled to mid to late March.... :)

We were scheduled to be at WDW the first weekend of Feb for Cheer, but we received a notification that the competition at ESPN is being rescheduled to mid to late March.... :)
Gosh, keep us updated on that! March/April seems like it could be more crowded than expected because of rescheduled 2019 trips and postponed competitions!

I’m going in early March and I had a reservation at all star movies. Today I got a phone call and an email from Disney and I didn’t know why. I guess because all star movies won’t be open yet?!?! I guess I missed that news
Yes, I got an email a few weeks ago that it would no longer be open when we arrived. So I did finally call about it yesterday. We got moved to Pop. I wanted to stay there anyway, but ultimately decided we'd rather save money. But now, we get to go to Pop for the price of Movies! It's a win/win!!!

So the new promo deal that dropped today is the one where if you book a package and get two extra days of tickets. I honestly thought the room only discount would be better (and it probably would be if we weren't staying at a value) but I got an email from my TA that she booked the new deal because it saves us a little over $300.00 (that's $50.00 per person). WOOHOO! I'll take any savings we can get. Especially since I am paying for my daughter and mine and my oldest sister is paying for her and both of her daughters. That's extra food/snack money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter