***Official March 2021 Thread***

We just arrived yesterday morning and are having a GREAT time. We are at Boardwalk for one night and Polynesian for 7. It’s definitely more crowded than it was in august when we went last, but it feels different. It feels more relaxed. I think mask compliance is good, but to be honest, I’m not really looking for that. I don’t want to spend this trip focused on others and whether people are minding the rules. That would drive me nuts. But everyone just generally seems happy to be here, and I didn’t feel that way I’m august. Everyone have a great trip!

I am desperately trying for Chef Mickey on April 1..if anyone is going to cancel please give me a heads up TIA

I am desperately trying for Chef Mickey on April 1..if anyone is going to cancel please give me a heads up TIA

I hope you find something better/sooner, but we do have an 11:35 Chef Mickey for 3 we will drop if we decide not to do a second day at MK. Won’t decide until end of day on 3/29.

We have a 3/19 ADR at Whispering Canyon for four at 6:35 that we will likely be dropping. PM if interested and we can coordinate. I will likely drop it 3/18.

I hope you find something better/sooner, but we do have an 11:35 Chef Mickey for 3 we will drop if we decide not to do a second day at MK. Won’t decide until end of day on 3/29.
And this goes to show how so much becomes available during the trip! This is when I have found the most success finding the ADRs we want.

We are at MK today. It was definitely important to get here as early as possible! The parks were deceptively quiet from 8:15-10:15, and now it is starting to fill up. We got in a 20 min line for POTC and now it’s 60. It was a quick shift!
Thanks for the update!!! Keep us posted this week!!! Have you been during previous spring breaks? Curious how this year’s SB crowds of mid-late March compare to previous years.

We are at MK today. It was definitely important to get here as early as possible! The parks were deceptively quiet from 8:15-10:15, and now it is starting to fill up. We got in a 20 min line for POTC and now it’s 60. It was a quick shift!

Wow! I keep reading stories of how important rope dropping is right now. Glad I am an early riser who can function on very little sleep.

I modified all our pre-park opening breakfasts on MK days to later in the AM because the need to rope drop is so clear. We have never gone to the parks before and done breakfast later, so it will be all new to us.

Back home and in my own bed. I hate to say it but I brought home a bug. Hopefully it's just a regular cold and Disney exhaustion.
Best to get tested... unusual exhaustion is a pretty common Covid symptom. Hope you are okay.

I’d like to visit 50s Prime Time Cafe, Sci Fi or Ogas restaurant but there are no ressies available. I’ve been looking for a while now. My only HS day is 3/23. Any tips for getting into those restaurants?

I’d like to visit 50s Prime Time Cafe, Sci Fi or Ogas restaurant but there are no ressies available. I’ve been looking for a while now. My only HS day is 3/23. Any tips for getting into those restaurants?

Set alerts on Mouse Dining. I’ve had several alerts come through the past couple of days. People are shifting things around and things are opening up.

Is there any PPO dining happening right now? I thought I saw there wasn’t because of COVID but maybe that was just an old post?

Is there any PPO dining happening right now? I thought I saw there wasn’t because of COVID but maybe that was just an old post?
I think the poster meant PPO dining at resorts, like Chef Mickey's at 7am with an 8am MK opening, and was saying they cancelled that in order to be sure they could get to rope drop on time.

Beginning March 22, there will be one in-park PPO breakfast: Disney Junior breakfast at Hollywood & Vine. However it is "PPO" in name only, because it opens at 8:30 on a 9am official park opening time day, and the park has been opening unofficially closer to 8:00/8:15--so it is effectively after the "real" park opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter