***Official March 2021 Thread***

We are planning to nail down our ADRS today or tomorrow so once we do I will be releasing a few Sci-Fi ADRs, a LTT, a Beaches and Cream and one or two Yak &Yeti (I can't remember if I have two or three times reserved right now). Once I know which ones we are releasing I'll post the times and dates in case anyone on this thread needs any of them. This is all for the dates of 21st-26th and is for 6 people.

On a side note, since LA is opening back up some my niece has finally been able to return to work so she now has to fly down on our first park day instead of the day before. Which is actually her birthday! Thankfully she can handle the time change from LA to Disney and maybe will sleep a bit on the red eye flight she is taking. She will only miss about 3 or 4 park hours that day so she won't miss a lot. She did the college program and worked at MK so the good thing is she knows her way around so we don't have to worry about her getting lost like we would if it were our middle sister (she isn't really into Disney so rarely goes).

I am interested in your sci-fi and yak & yeti ADRs if you are dropping them. What day and time are they? Thanks!

We learned the "just in case" the hard way on our last March trip. The forecast was showing all upper 80s for our week and then took an unexpected dip to cold weather!
Our March recent March trip - hard to believe we were in WDW one week ago, had a dip in the weather. It started out at a record breaking 88 degrees the first two days we were there and then got cold enough for jeans and jackets by the last two days. It was a good thing I checked the weather forecast the night before and threw a long sleeve shirt in the suitcase. :)

I am interested in your sci-fi and yak & yeti ADRs if you are dropping them. What day and time are they? Thanks!

Okay. We are still trying to finalize which ones we want to keep. I have one person already claiming one of the Sci-Fis that I let go so Once I see what times/days I have left I will let you know. The Yak&Yeti are on Wednesday the 24th. I'll be letting go of 2 different times but not sure which ones yet. Again I will let you know as soon as I do know though and if you want one of them get with you about a time to coordinate the drop.

I am in the home stretch of cleaning up the house for my father in a law and a guest to stay this weekend and take care of our dogs and chickens (he lives here part-time anyway), laundry, dishes, showering and packing! Picking up my daughter from school at 2:30 and then after quick stop at home we'll make the drive to the airport!

I had a snafu with ADRs this morning when the app and website was broken and I nearly had a breakdown myself, but it all worked out in the end.

The last few days went surprisingly quick with all the last-minute-to-dos, so I'm sure for those of you going in a week or two time will speed up a little soon!

Okay. We are still trying to finalize which ones we want to keep. I have one person already claiming one of the Sci-Fis that I let go so Once I see what times/days I have left I will let you know. The Yak&Yeti are on Wednesday the 24th. I'll be letting go of 2 different times but not sure which ones yet. Again I will let you know as soon as I do know though and if you want one of them get with you about a time to coordinate the drop.
I think I may be the Sci-Fi claimant, thanks! In an effort to return the Karma, I have a Hollywood Brown Derby for lunch at 11:05 on the 26th I am dropping if anyone wants to coordinate. Feel free to PM me.

Saw that but dining hasn't changed:(
I'd keep checking on dining from this afternoon on. When my week was extended (14-21) they started adding dining in that afternoon, slowly. I think starting with some MK dining first. Now, they did extend our hours on a Thursday, so not sure if that made a difference. 🤷‍♀️

I know it would be better all-around if they just started with longer park hours during peak periods (when they know they are going to extend them anyway) but finding out the hours just got extended is one of the highpoints leading to the vacation! :banana:

How were the crowds and wait times?

The crowds weren't too bad. Our spring break was early and I suspect the next few weeks will see an influx of guests. The ride times were exaggerated. The longest we waited for anything was 45 minutes.

We went to US on Wednesday. The crowds were considerably larger there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter