Official MNSSHP [Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party] 2007...

SEPTEMBER: WHO'S GOING WHEN

• SEPT 14

• SEPT 21

• SEPT 28

• SEPT 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have just skipped to the end of this thread. I have a question for anyone who has already been this year. What color are the admission armbands? My son is Autistic, and he and my DD keep asking us what color they will be this year.
So does anyone know? Just curious. Also are they giving as much candy as previous years? Last trip they had run out at many stations early in the night. (But we still cashed in!!!)

The parties do not start till Sept 5 so you'll have to wait to find out.

Let me put it like this...

Last year I was SO excited to go and we had a blast...until it decided to rain for 4 hours straight (sigh). But...we had such a good time and loved it so much, we bought the Event CD and 10 months later we are still listening to it...AND...I'm taking the kids and my sister and her two kids in October and CANNOT wait. We too, loved it more than MVMCP. And for us it isn't even about the candy...it's about being in costume, the shows, the villains (for me) and just having a great time during a fun time.

Dawn McG

where do you buy the event CD? That sounds like a great way to keep reliving the party :)

where do you buy the event CD? That sounds like a great way to keep reliving the party :)

Last year they were out on the counters near the registers in the MK shops. I keep mine in my car cd player all year round :)

Mickey and Minnie Get New Halloween Costumes

August 18, 2008 at 5:32 pm EST

In an official press release today:

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — When the Disney characters dress up for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this September and October, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be debuting a whole new look. Mickey has traded his scarecrow costume for stunning purple and orange eveningwear fit for a Halloween ball. Not to be outdone, Mickey’s best girl, Minnie Mouse, exchanged her witch costume for a party dress to complement Mickey’s attire.

For Mickey, it’s a top hat and purple tails. For Minnie, it’s a party dress with a purple hat with an orange ribbon — bright and colorful, befitting the fun on 25 evenings between Sept. 5 and Oct. 31 when Magic Kingdom hosts the popular after-hours party.

Guests are invited to dress up as well for the 7 p.m.-midnight party which features two scheduled entertainment extravaganzas guests can see at no other time: the “Boo-to-You” Halloween parade and the bewitching “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks spectacular. There’s trick-or-treating galore and also a chance to experience popular attractions throughout the evening.

Parties are slated for Sept. 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28, 30 and Oct. 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31. To purchase advance tickets, guests can call 407/W-DISNEY or visit disneyworld.com/halloween.

This costume change comes as no surprise, as a number of upcoming Disney pins show off the new costumes, as well as the new pumpkin decorations that will be coming to the Magic Kingdom this year:
h1.jpg

h2.jpg

Mickey and Minnie Get New Halloween Costumes

August 18, 2008 at 5:32 pm EST

In an official press release today:

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — When the Disney characters dress up for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this September and October, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be debuting a whole new look. Mickey has traded his scarecrow costume for stunning purple and orange eveningwear fit for a Halloween ball. Not to be outdone, Mickey’s best girl, Minnie Mouse, exchanged her witch costume for a party dress to complement Mickey’s attire.

For Mickey, it’s a top hat and purple tails. For Minnie, it’s a party dress with a purple hat with an orange ribbon — bright and colorful, befitting the fun on 25 evenings between Sept. 5 and Oct. 31 when Magic Kingdom hosts the popular after-hours party.

Guests are invited to dress up as well for the 7 p.m.-midnight party which features two scheduled entertainment extravaganzas guests can see at no other time: the “Boo-to-You” Halloween parade and the bewitching “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks spectacular. There’s trick-or-treating galore and also a chance to experience popular attractions throughout the evening.

Parties are slated for Sept. 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28, 30 and Oct. 2, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31. To purchase advance tickets, guests can call 407/W-DISNEY or visit disneyworld.com/halloween.

This costume change comes as no surprise, as a number of upcoming Disney pins show off the new costumes, as well as the new pumpkin decorations that will be coming to the Magic Kingdom this year.

Wow, that's exciting information. You should also post it on the Official 2008 MNSSHP/MVMCP thread which can be found HERE

Ok so I haven't been online lately...crazy busy. I 'heard' that the CDs were available in the stores at MK, but because we experienced just unfortunate weather last year we didn't get it there. We actually ordered it after-the-fact from eBay....and still listening!!! It's on all the iPods, my iPhone, the CD... I cannot wait! And PRAYING for no rain this year!!!

Dawn McG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter