Official MNSSHP [Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party] 2007...

SEPTEMBER: WHO'S GOING WHEN

• SEPT 14

• SEPT 21

• SEPT 28

• SEPT 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went last year to WDW and was very disappointed. There was trick or treating. They would have a handful of candy but when they saw my daughter they would drop most of it and give her just a couple of pieces. She is a 10 year old that looks like she's 14. She still payed the same price. One time she went through the line twice and the guy said "I know you just came through, but I'll still give you some" It really embarassed her. She heard people all night telling kids to come back through the line again.

I went last year to WDW and was very disappointed. There was trick or treating. They would have a handful of candy but when they saw my daughter they would drop most of it and give her just a couple of pieces. She is a 10 year old that looks like she's 14. She still payed the same price. One time she went through the line twice and the guy said "I know you just came through, but I'll still give you some" It really embarassed her. She heard people all night telling kids to come back through the line again.

I'm 18 and I fully plan on going through the line however many times I damn well please XD And they can BITE ME because I didn't pay 55 dollars for nothing

I didn't really trick or treat until towards the end of the night. From what I've heard they always give the most candy towards the end of the night anyways. I was 22 last year and my girlfriend was 31 and we didn't have any issues at all. LoL

Last year my husband and I had treat bags along with the kids and never had any issues with not getting candy or made to feel weird for doing so. It is true that as the night goes on the more candy you get from the CM's.

This might be a wierd question but what kind of candy do they give out? XD
I went to the Halloween event at California Adventure and the candy was terrible! It was the really cheap kind; half of it I had never even seen before.
I'm hoping for something a little more mainstreem like Reeses or Twix or something.

This might be a wierd question but what kind of candy do they give out? XD

Last year, they were giving away full sized bags of the Hershey's Kissables among other pretty good things. I didn't have any pictures of my own candy from last year, but I knew I had seen where someone had picture of their "load" for one of the previous years. I found it in this thread.

dis05day3twelve.jpg

We have gone a few times on Halloween Night and never got anything good. All the mini candy and the bag had never even got half full. But we don't do it for the candy. We like getting dressed up and just being in MK. My 2 kids love it. My oldest is now a teenager and she always enjoyed it and still does and never once mentioned anything about the candy. My son is 6 and it works out great going with him becasue he has an allergy and can't eat the candy. So we do Halloween just to be in Disney.

I keep hearing all these mixed opinions! I'm seriously regretting spending so much for MNSSHP now.

We went last October, and to our family (myself,dh,dd9) the fireworks alone were worth the price of admission (and yes we have seen the fireworks on non MNSSHP evenings). Our dd9 got ton's of candy and we went on rides while the parade was on and basically walked straight on.
We would go back in a heart beat!

I went last year and can send you a link to our pictures on Shutterfly if you pm me. We had a blast. The parade and villans show were amazing. The firework show was great. We took a 7 year old and a 2 year old. Then my husband was back in Orlando 3 weeks later and went again by himself. There are characters out that are never out. We filled one small suitcase with all of the candy they gave us and they handed it out to the adults as well as the kids. I would definetly go again! I hope you have a blast!

Rumor has it that they are giving away full size candy bars at the MNSSHP this year. If this is the case, I can guarantee a lot of candy to brought home next month.

I keep hearing all these mixed opinions! I'm seriously regretting spending so much for MNSSHP now.

Don't! It's one of my favorite, even over MVMCP. We're going 2x's this year. I love, love, love the Halloween party at the Magic Kingdom. Trick or treating around the place is so fun, the parade is so worth it, and the fireworks are amazing!

Really- you can't go wrong.

I'm totally sold now! :rotfl:

It's just that I went to the one at California Adventure and it was really disappointing so I was wary about getting tickets but I figured everything is bigger and better in Florida XD

Let me put it like this...

Last year I was SO excited to go and we had a blast...until it decided to rain for 4 hours straight (sigh). But...we had such a good time and loved it so much, we bought the Event CD and 10 months later we are still listening to it...AND...I'm taking the kids and my sister and her two kids in October and CANNOT wait. We too, loved it more than MVMCP. And for us it isn't even about the candy...it's about being in costume, the shows, the villains (for me) and just having a great time during a fun time.

Dawn McG

I have just skipped to the end of this thread. I have a question for anyone who has already been this year. What color are the admission armbands? My son is Autistic, and he and my DD keep asking us what color they will be this year.
So does anyone know? Just curious. Also are they giving as much candy as previous years? Last trip they had run out at many stations early in the night. (But we still cashed in!!!)

We went to MNSSHP last year and were a little disappointed only for the fact that I expected the park to be crowded, but it was probably the MOST crowded I have ever seen the park!!! We went to the P&PP in March and the park was EMPTY, had a much better experience..... but I got tix for us again this year because I love the atmosphere and I agree, the fireworks are SPECTACULAR!!! Hoping for a less crowded day!!!! *crossing my fingers*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter