OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

And there are several Askershus, Coral Reef and Garden Grill meal times available for various days the week after thanksgiving.

Your ADR plans look great to me! I would like to try Sanaa but my picky eaters gave it a hard no. Lol Oh well. Maybe if we ever stay arc AKL I can talk them into it.

I booked that one for DH specifically. I know DD7 will eat the naan bread, so that might be all she orders lol. I can't wait to check out AKL!

I think I finally have the ADR situation figured out. Let me know what you all think!

11/17--MK (no ADR/QS only day)
11/18--Epcot --Akershus 9:45am
11/19--MK -- BOG 2:25pm
11/20-- HS then hop to Epcot for Illuminations --Via Napoli at 7:05pm
11/21-- Sleep in/ pool/ rest day --Bon Voyage 10:40am (hoping for HEA dessert party, but will see it that night regardless)
11/22-- AK evening --Sanaa --1:00pm
11/23-- Sleep in-- HS for Fantasmic! --Minnie's Dine at H&V --3:50pm with F! package (Thanksgiving)
11/24 --drive home

Looks great glad you were able to get Bon Voyage, BOG and Akershus princess:. We love Via Napoli and have Fantasmic booked with Mama Melrose. We haven't tried Sanaa but it gets great reviews.

Make back-up ones for the inevitability of plans being tweaked, LOL!

Soooooo, I had to go back to the post and update lol. Once I relaxed that my reservations were out of the way, it was so easy and uneventful I began to think "is there maybe something we should add that I didn't really think we needed to do??". So I'm keeping all our reservations and park plans but have since added:

Ohana breakfast
Akershus breakfast
BOG dinner
Bon Voyage breakfast

I didn't get any of those easily!!!! NOW I feel as though I've achieved something. But my mission is now done and I feel like we are good to go and will quit stalking the boards lol. We haven't done any of these places before except we went to BOG breakfast, which we didn't really care for. The best thing about that was being in MK before it opened and seeing the castle itself. So I'm looking forward to dinner experience there. My kids didn't like the breakfast food at all and the kiosk ordering for 5 people in a packed lobby drove me crazy and was too stressful.

We aren't doing any of the parade, firework, dessert or CP packages so I'm free of stress until FP's.

Soooooo, I had to go back to the post and update lol. Once I relaxed that my reservations were out of the way, it was so easy and uneventful I began to think "is there maybe something we should add that I didn't really think we needed to do??". So I'm keeping all our reservations and park plans but have since added:

Ohana breakfast
Akershus breakfast
BOG dinner
Bon Voyage breakfast

I didn't get any of those easily!!!! NOW I feel as though I've achieved something. But my mission is now done and I feel like we are good to go and will quit stalking the boards lol. We haven't done any of these places before except we went to BOG breakfast, which we didn't really care for. The best thing about that was being in MK before it opened and seeing the castle itself. So I'm looking forward to dinner experience there. My kids didn't like the breakfast food at all and the kiosk ordering for 5 people in a packed lobby drove me crazy and was too stressful.

We aren't doing any of the parade, firework, dessert or CP packages so I'm free of stress until FP's.
Don't you hate when you have nothing left to do but sit and wait? I'm always in such a high the first couple weeks after I book and then the waiting period for adrs and fast passes come. After fp+ is when I REALLY start to get antsy but have no more planning to do except how to pack.

Don't you hate when you have nothing left to do but sit and wait? I'm always in such a high the first couple weeks after I book and then the waiting period for adrs and fast passes come. After fp+ is when I REALLY start to get antsy but have no more planning to do except how to pack.

I'm actually satisfied for now and glad I can turn my attention non-Disney things for a month or two:) My 180 day so was May 30 so a month of checking everything 30 times a day, I'm ready for a new focus. I did feel a huge bubble burst after my ADR day though and started second guessing what I reserved. Good now though!

Hi all!! Going to Disney with a friend who's never been for 2.5 days the week after Thanksgiving (we're doing Epcot, HS, and the MVMCP on the 28th). I have reservations for lunch at Sci-Fi Dine In for HS, but am unsure where to get reservations for Epcot. My parents, who are also going, are doing Biergarten, but that's not particularly my cup of tea. I'm not looking to spend a fortune, but would like to do table service instead of QS for at least one meal. I've given up hope at getting BOG for the afternoon we're doing the party, but I've got touring plans' reservation finder doing the legwork for me just in case. I'm super excited and can't wait!!

I think I finally got our ADRs and other reservations finalized, too! So excited.. :woohoo:

Day 1 - Arrive; QS lunch at resort, head to HS, QS dinner
Day 2 - MK - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, lunch at CRT, dinner at BOG, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Day 3 - AK - Lunch at Rainforest Cafe, QS dinner (Satu'li Canteen)
Day 4 - Epcot - Bon Voyage Breakfast, lunch at Akershus, QS dinner (La Cantina de San Angel)
Day 5 - MK - QS for lunch (open to suggestions on this one), dinner at Ohana
Day 6 - Disney Springs - QS lunch - depart

143 days!

Needing some encouragement though! We have a BOG lunch for our last day but I am really hoping for SOMETHING on the first day we are in MK (Monday, Nov. 27). Feeling discouraged though because crowd calendar says MK is a 6 that day and its free dining...I am feeling like BOG/CRT/Plaza is likely not going to happen. I do have ADRs for them later in the week but I don't have any sit downs on our first day!

Touring Plan finder is running so that is good....crossing fingers.

I think I finally got our ADRs and other reservations finalized, too! So excited.. :woohoo:

Day 1 - Arrive; QS lunch at resort, head to HS, QS dinner
Day 2 - MK - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, lunch at CRT, dinner at BOG, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Day 3 - AK - Lunch at Rainforest Cafe, QS dinner (Satu'li Canteen)
Day 4 - Epcot - Bon Voyage Breakfast, lunch at Akershus, QS dinner (La Cantina de San Angel)
Day 5 - MK - QS for lunch (open to suggestions on this one), dinner at Ohana
Day 6 - Disney Springs - QS lunch - depart

Day 5 QS suggestion: Columbia Harbor House.

There are several PPO breakfasts for Garden Grill during Thanksgiving week right now. I was able to grab one :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter