***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my goal is to rope drop FOP (because we have no FPs), will arriving 7:30am on an EMH 8am opening day be too late already?

One of our AK days I have a FP for FOP in afternoon so we are planning on going straight to Safaris. Would the normal route...to the left by Pandora be too busy? Should we take the longer route to the right?

AK on 10/25 What do you project wait time for Navi River would be in the early evening towards close? Thinking about doing standby since we FP FOP I do not want to deal with rope drop

There were a group of kids who didn't want to ride and were getting hot and SWEATY while standing in line, and their parents were forcing them on.

I got to ride both rides last week and loved every minute of being in Pandora! We had FP for FOP so we went to Navi at rope drop. I enjoyed the river ride. I know a lot have comments have been love/hate. The FOP is absolutely amazing! I had been trying to avoid a lot of pictures and descriptions so I would be surprised. I totally was! My son and his friend were able to ride twice and he said the second time was even better. I would totally wait in line to do this again, not 210 minutes but definitely 60-90.

My only complaint is one of the seats was broken (ok it happens) but my mom got moved so she didn't sit with us. Come to find out, there were three more empty seats in the next bay! They could have moved all of us together AND get a few more people on the ride. Seems like such a waste when so many people are waiting. I also think they could cut the pre-show in half, way to long.

For those worried about the seats, my husband didn't fit and I had to have a slight push from the CM. My husband is all stomach at 350 pounds, 5'11. I'm all rear end at 5'9 300 pounds. I totally get why they have the back piece to help lock you in but it absolutely could be adjusted/changed slightly so people of size don't have to stress. My husband and dad both tried the test seats before getting on. No one payed any attention to them and the CM was super nice.

One of our AK days I have a FP for FOP in afternoon so we are planning on going straight to Safaris. Would the normal route...to the left by Pandora be too busy? Should we take the longer route to the right?
You will be fine to go left. I suggest you do so since it will be shorter walk. Pandora breaks off to the left with plenty of space to go through.

Does anyone know if EMH rope drop crowds are still being rerouted to the FP line early on? I want to experience the full queue, but from the reports it doesn't seem like there's a specific point where they switch back over to the regular queue

My phone is showing flight of passage at a 70 minute wait. Is this accurate? If so, why such a short wait?

My phone is showing flight of passage at a 70 minute wait. Is this accurate? If so, why such a short wait?

I don't know if it's just me, but I noticed far more inconsistencies with app wait times vs. actual posted times when we were there a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter