***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta eat at Satuli. I didn’t eat there on my first experience.
Are you taking requests? Can you try the cheesecake and compare it to Tiffins’ cheesecake? You’re the cheesecake expert - we forgot to try it at Satu’li but love Tiffins’!

Tried the sample seat at FOP today. I have about 6 inches of calf to lose before I can ride. Just gives me incentive...
The CM wasn't judgmental...

Are you taking requests? Can you try the cheesecake and compare it to Tiffins’ cheesecake? You’re the cheesecake expert - we forgot to try it at Satu’li but love Tiffins’!

The blueberry cheesecake was ok. It's worth a try but me personally I wouldn't get it again.

I am not sure I'd agree that FOP is nothing at all like a rollercoaster. It may not actually function as a rollercoaster does but it FELT, to me, like one! I even felt the droppy feeling in my stomach that I get on a big rollercoaster (actually the most of any rides I rode at WDW except ToT, including the real coasters!). Now, I happen to love that feeling so it was fine and made me love the experience even more, but I did mentioned that specifically to my friends who wondered if they'd like it (they wouldn't).

Is there any chance Disney can open some Satu'li Canteens in NYC? Thanks in advance!

The pods were delicious but the cheesecake really was insanely good. Definitely get that one.
I was thinking about doing Flame Tree Barbecue for dinner. Should I switch to the Canteen instead? I've heard pretty good things about it so far.
We loved satuli! And a nice person bought our meal with their leftover dining credits which made it even yummier!
The beef was so good. It was a very chill vibe in there too.
That's so awesome that someone did that for you!

I was thinking about doing Flame Tree Barbecue for dinner. Should I switch to the Canteen instead? I've heard pretty good things about it so far.

That's so awesome that someone did that for you!
Without a doubt

Use mobile order if you are not on the dinning plan. I did that twice opening week and never waited more than 5 minutes for my food.
We actually are on the dining plan lol. You can't do mobile order if you're on the dining plan? I'm just a little worried that the food at SC is too out there for me. I looked at the menu and I'm not sure if I would want any of it. I'm so picky and I hate it, but that's just how I am. I was interested in trying the cheeseburger pods, but I would only want the cheese and meat inside and I don't know if they can make them that way.

I've never been to Flametree but I know it's supposed to be one of the best quick services on property. And honestly I would probably prefer the food at Flame Tree (LOVE ribs!) but I would still go to the Canteen. Good food, that amazing cheesecake, and the theming inside the place is amazing.

I've never been to Flametree but I know it's supposed to be one of the best quick services on property. And honestly I would probably prefer the food at Flame Tree (LOVE ribs!) but I would still go to the Canteen. Good food, that amazing cheesecake, and the theming inside the place is amazing.
What would you suggest for a picky eater? I was really excited to try the cheeseburger pods until I read that there is ketchup and mustard inside them.

What would you suggest for a picky eater? I was really excited to try the cheeseburger pods until I read that there is ketchup and mustard inside them.
Many have said to think of it as a Mcdonalds cheeseburger. I have never found those to have a lot of ketchup and mustard. I like ketchup but not mustard. I don't ask for no mustard on Mcdonalds cheeseburgers tho.

We actually are on the dining plan lol. You can't do mobile order if you're on the dining plan? I'm just a little worried that the food at SC is too out there for me. I looked at the menu and I'm not sure if I would want any of it. I'm so picky and I hate it, but that's just how I am. I was interested in trying the cheeseburger pods, but I would only want the cheese and meat inside and I don't know if they can make them that way.
I'm pretty sure the pods are premade and they can't alter them. No idea if you have ever heard of or eaten at a Krystal's or White Castle but the Pods taste just like one of their little steamed burgers. Not at all like McD's to me.
As for the rest of the food choices, they are bowls along the lines of what you'd build at Chipotle but not with a Mexican flavor profile. Rice or potatoes, whichever you choose, with your choice of meat. And sauce. Though you could leave the sauce off if you didn't like the ones they have.
It's so much better than any other QS at WDW there's not even a close 2nd.

Flame Tree is decent but the ribs are pretty horrible, as far as ribs go. I can't imagine a rib lover thinking much of them at all.

Well I've only been once so I don't have too much experience but if you're too picky for the cheeseburger pods you might not find something to really like.

I would suggest the beef or chicken bowl maybe. But honestly even if you're picky this is probably a good place to try some new stuff. I don't think anything would really be too harsh to your tastebuds.

Flame Tree is decent but the ribs are pretty horrible, as far as ribs go. I can't imagine a rib lover thinking much of them at all.

Oh really? I've always heard rave reviews of it... but yeah I can imagine people who don't really love ribs liking it. Maybe it's like Via Napoli. People who don't have good pizza in their everyday life treat it like it came directly from heaven... but IMO it's nothing special at all.

Where (if any) do you think has good ribs in WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter