Official Poly construction update thread **updated video page 103(2/17/15)**

We canceled our August trip. I agree with a previous poster...I'm not staying there until the construction is done, and the kinks are all worked out.

I love that resort.

My family stayed in Moorea 2nd floor in May . It was wonderful. No problems whatsoever. What a fantastic view of Magic Kingdom /Space Mountain and of course Wishes every night ! Would not hesitate to stay again next week. Studios are so roomy also .

We haven't stayed at the poly since August 2011. We visited in March and there was still a lot of construction going on. I just saw pictures of work being done on the outside of the Hawaii building. Has an work been done inside the Hawaii building during these resort renovations? Just curious if there have been room and/or lounge refurbs. We just decided to book for Star Wars weekend in May and booked club level so we are wondering if any work has been done on that building.

Thank you!

We haven't stayed at the poly since August 2011. We visited in March and there was still a lot of construction going on. I just saw pictures of work being done on the outside of the Hawaii building. Has an work been done inside the Hawaii building during these resort renovations? Just curious if there have been room and/or lounge refurbs. We just decided to book for Star Wars weekend in May and booked club level so we are wondering if any work has been done on that building.

Thank you!

Hawaii was refurbished about two years ago, including the lounge.

Am I missing something? Where are the more recent posts in this thread? There are two from today and then it jumps back to June. Is there another thread?

ETA: Never mind-- found it.

Last edited:

I would appreciate the link to the other thread as well. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter