***Official September 2020 Thread***

Joining in finally! We are taking our DGD for her first visit Sept. 22-28th and I can't wait :goodvibes They are booked at the WL which is my absolute favorite resort,DH and I aren't booked yet as I get discounts through my job and need to wait until WL pops up. It will also be our DDIL's first trip ever and since we have 4 boys I am so beyond thrilled to be bringing 2 GIRLS! No guilting anyone into doing princessy things anymore princess:

Is the Flying Fish still good? We are looking at making it our Signature since its at the Boardwalk, but we haven't eaten there in years.
YES! We ate there earlier this month and OMG was it delicious! We've eaten at almost all the signatures and FF is absolutely near the top of the list near the #1 spot.

YES! We ate there earlier this month and OMG was it delicious! We've eaten at almost all the signatures and FF is absolutely near the top of the list near the #1 spot.

Thank you for the reply! We do one signature restaurant each trip but it's been a long time since FF has been on the list. We tend to fall back to California Grill a lot. 😆 I do think it will FF this year though since we are staying in the Epcot resort area this year instead of the MK area.

In 19 days we will officially be under the 200 days till we leave mark! 199/180/99/60/30 all exciting days of the wait. LOL

That's interesting it wouldn't let you set up questions. Hmmmmmm. I might be interested in being an admin. Let me look at it. I'd also like to know what exactly you'll be expecting out of an admin. We should probably have a plan. Let me join the group and then you can instant message me if you'd like. I'll do that tonight.

What is the name of the group? The link won’t work for me

Does anyone think Labor Day being late this year will affect crowds at all? Also, what are your suggestions on which park to do that weekend - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday?

Also wondering this! Booked for 9/2-9/6 but wondering if crowds might be lighter AFTER Labor Day - should we do 9/4-9/9 instead?! Staying at beach club!

Had to reschedule our May trip and cut a few nights as well. So to make up for it, we are splurging a bit on a Lion King suite at AoA for September 5-10th. Skyliner resorts are a must for us!

How am I supposed to decide which parks I want to go to and be ready to make my ADRs in a month without park hours? They only have 2 days of August up right now. 😫

This has always been the biggest pain for me. Well, that and Disney's tendency to switch those hours around to accommodate parties that kill late night or early park plans, EEMH so that ppo breakfast is now useless, or adding special "events" that over crowd the park you deliberately chose for lower crowds. Last years announcement GE opening early really threw quite a few plans for a loop. It worked out thank goodness, but it added a lot of stress to an already complicated situation. We are doing Disney Land next year, which is a different game plan entirely. Actually kind of looking forward to the break. 😁

This has always been the biggest pain for me. Well, that and Disney's tendency to switch those hours around to accommodate parties that kill late night or early park plans, EEMH so that ppo breakfast is now useless, or adding special "events" that over crowd the park you deliberately chose for lower crowds. Last years announcement GE opening early really threw quite a few plans for a loop. It worked out thank goodness, but it added a lot of stress to an already complicated situation. We are doing Disney Land next year, which is a different game plan entirely. Actually kind of looking forward to the break. 😁

Last years GE opening messed up all our plans also. We quickly changed everything around so we were done with HS by that day (it fell in the middle of our trip). Then the hurricane scare came up and we ended up leaving early anyway. Hoping for a make up trip this year.

At this point, I'm trying to guess what the hours and EMH might be based on this year's hours. It's a starting point at least.

I haven't been in September since 2017; we were at Disney during the hurricane. In 2018, we went in August. In 2019, we went in June on a bounceback. So, we missed the Galaxie's Edge surprise. This will be our first time seeing that.

I think i stated much earlier in this thread that would be going again in Sept. 9/26-10/3

But now its officially official!

My wife and two boys (2.5 and 5) are bringing some family friends who have a boy that will be 1.5 years old at time of trip for their first trip.
So in total 4 adults 3 kids. We are currently booked with DVC at Saratoga for a 2 bedroom villa. But hoping at the 7 month mark that we can try and get into BCV (doubt it) Or Wilderness Lodge. But may just stay at Saratoga. I dunno. Any advice on where we should try and stay?

Trying to balance the fun of planning but needing to wait to look at plans for rope drop, etc when new rides open and things shake out. Between now and September - MMRR at HS, Ratatouille at Epcot, and Space 220 Restaurant opening. Potential for ROTR to switch from BG to FP? Anything else?

Trying to balance the fun of planning but needing to wait to look at plans for rope drop, etc when new rides open and things shake out. Between now and September - MMRR at HS, Ratatouille at Epcot, and Space 220 Restaurant opening. Potential for ROTR to switch from BG to FP? Anything else?
Do we expect that adding ROTR to FP will affect tiers? Slinky, Smugglers, ROTR, and MMRR all on tier 1 makes for difficult decisions. o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter